US Made a 1 hunter, this is my new main twink

Veechard

Legend
Hey guys, got some good hunter tips the other day so I decided to make a level 1 hunter and test out this madness. Was going to go with human but I found out you can go worgen.
The first video I followed to leave starting area was from 2015, high production value tutorial, and it must have been nerfed. So scratching my head and about to give up I scrolled for a newer vid and found one posted in January of 2016. Worked. :). Hurried up and got all my boas and whites chanted and was off to test it out. At first I solod a wolf from dust wood, seemed too easy as I could kill even the 2 extra I pulled from aggro radius. So since I needed to go down to gurubashi anyway, I figured I'd give some of the mobs down in STV a go. Raptors north of arena, cake. Panthers and basalisks near arena, pawns. Went down to "King Kong island". Died to panthers twice getting to him, he threw barrels but if I cobra show at max range and quickly run OOR he couldn't get cast off. Eventually got him was in the ocean almost.

I'm loving this toon, I really would like he hear other people's experience and advice for my level 1 hunter. Thank you

My main LvL 10 Twink, Gringotts, started as a LvL 1 Twink. I really miss those times tbh. The only problem I have, and always have had, is that Blizz won't do jack shit for you if your Account gets hacked and that LvL 1 gets deleted. They will only restore LvLs 10+, hence why 10 is where I initially started serious Twinking. I still miss 1's though, good fun to be had for sure.

What is the best way to farm AGM solo because every time chest spawns there is 5 to 6 level 110s. They are from all different servers makes it very difficult
Obviously you get people to help? And if you can't/won't do that, then you just hope nobody else shows up? Like I don't understand your question

What is the best way to farm AGM solo because every time chest spawns there is 5 to 6 level 110s. They are from all different servers makes it very difficult

I actually got two AGM:s in one month without any friends helping me out.

From my experience, the high level players at the arena are not interested in the chest itself but fighting each other. So what I did was asking everyone there if they wanted to help me get the chest. Sometimes I got help from one, sometimes a full party. When no one wanted to help me, I tried to ninja the chest while the others focused on fight and I think I managed to get the chest haft of the times this way. Being alone at the arena is very rare so I think there is a higher chance you'll get one if there is at least one level 110 there. You don't stand a chance against a level 19 Twink there soloing etc, and the best times to hope to be alone is when everybody else is asleep.

I had a routine to try to loot the chest three times per day and did not server jump (found out that was a thing after I got my two AGMs). One in the morning before work, one directly when I got home from work and one later in the evening. That's 90 tries and with 24 trinkets needed I looted the chest about 26% of the times I tried. There are AddOns to server jump you could use to change server, but it seems a bit harder to do as level 1.

This is just how I did it and I'm sure there are more effective ways. The most important thing is to be patient. I hope this information could help you get yours as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread