Macro Help Request

BARNYARD

Veteran
I am looking for help in making a macro that will do the following:

While I am in combat,
If I have Basalt Buckler equipped, then it will equip Vile Protector,
If I have Vile Protector equipped, then it will equip Basalt Buckler

I tried to do variations upon /equipslot 17 [equipped:Vile Protector] Basalt Buckler; Vile Protector. Things like that don't work because [equipped: X] functions where X is an item type (ie: shield, two-handed, dagger) rather than specific item.

My second idea was just trying to fool around with /castsequence, if only there was an equipsequence.

I also had the out of the box idea of maybe coupling the shields with the tabard. For example, if the tabard is on then it'd remove the tabard and equip one shield. Then if the tabard is off, it'd equip another. I couldn't nail the syntax, but the idea is flawed as you can not swap gear whilst in combat.

I really would like this macro to work as switching to Vile Protector w/ Thorium Spike is kind of important once the 110 HP and 120 Mana from Basalt Buckler are used up. I'd prefer to not require two buttons or a modifier to do this.

Let me know if you have any ideas on how to do this. I'd also like to do this on my 19 Warrior with Grunt's Shield of Blocking with Thorium Spike.

Users who are viewing this thread