EU+US LW Embossment Still Obtainable at 70?

Mcmurphy

Legend
Hi,

I'm not sure if this topic has already been covered but I figure I may as well ask. As far as I know, it is still possible to trade window glitch tinkers onto gear. Assuming this is true, does this method also work for the LW-specific leg embossments? Otherwise it looks like the embossments from LW would be GF for 70s, correct?

Thx,
Dimitre

Nothing has changed about trade glitches. But nothing has changed about the BoE legging options either...

You need Mists of Pandaria leatherworking (1) to apply it, but it does not have an active LW requirement like the hardened khorium choker does with JC for example. Going off of what you said though, would the glitch be more likely to work if I re-rolled classic leatherworking, just so I would count as a leatherworker?

-Dimitre

Ah, I understand the scenario he's talking about now. Last I heard in terms of the LW enchants, they don't require you to have the profession, unlike inscription they will still work even if you dropped it. So in theory this could work?

You need Mists of Pandaria leatherworking (1) to apply it, but it does not have an active LW requirement like the hardened khorium choker does with JC for example. Going off of what you said though, would the glitch be more likely to work if I re-rolled classic leatherworking, just so I would count as a leatherworker?

-Dimitre
The leg embossment requires no active lw to take effect, so the glitch should work fine and allow you to have the stats regardless of professions. And to the best of my knowledge, you can no longer obtain the lw at 70 to learn these, and even the new embodiments are not as good as the old ones. So the original ones are in fact grandfathered

Users who are viewing this thread