Fx

Unnecessarily Rude
EU

H67orhR.png

Yxtt9Sw.png

US

b7GjkNM.png

nFN5eju.png

Screencaps taken when servers went down for each region.

Any changes after this are from people queueing games in ''S18.5'' (Legion Pre-patch). A lot of characters seem to have randomly been deleted on the US side of things however, so Idk what to do with that.

Screencaps taken when servers went down for each region. Any changes after this are from people queueing games in ''S18.5'' (Legion Pre-patch). A lot of characters seem to have randomly been deleted on the US side of things however, so Idk what to do with that.
Yeah, idk what happened with the US list. Pretty strange but I think the top 18 or so have everyone

At first thanks to Fx for the Screenshot of the season ending 70 Ranklist. It is atm a problem that Blizzard doesnt resett rating so I stopped fast the updating at eliteguilds.com and since yesterday on xpoff.com. I will check out a solution.

Before I joined this position , xpoff offered a Character "Delete" Feature. Which is for everyone able to delete characters from the xpoff ladder.

I will give these days some more information about other brackets and for "our" 70 bracket :).

Last edited:
@Healium I just remembered I took some screenshots as well.
They're not taken right before the servers went down like Fx's screenshots, but around 20:45 the same evening.
I'll post them here to give an idea of how many people were on the ladder in the WoD season. Unfortunately I didn't take screenshots of the US side of the bracket.
teYVaY1.png

Mbh6x0Y.png

4r7oH2J.png

There was a few more people on page 4 but all 0 rated.

Yes I know. I really don't know why they added the Delete Function for every user , but I removed it now in the codes. U can't currently update and delete anymore. The add function is only active and I call everyone to add their chars if they aren't on the ladder.

Yes I know. I really don't know why they added the Delete Function for every user , but I removed it now in the codes. U can't currently update and delete anymore. The add function is only active and I call everyone to add their chars if they aren't on the ladder.
Just keep in mind that the reason Fx made this thread was to differentiate between the current ladder (legion patch) and the ladder as it was as the WoD season ended.
The people (including myself) who have queued in the Legion patch have been matched against higher level players which causes big hit problems due to missing scaling.

I know that the current situation is hard but you must understand that we can't make a special solution only for 70. If we would have for each bracket the rating stats of this evening it would be ok to talk about it. I'am looking for the best solution for all brackets not only ones.

I know that the current situation is hard but you must understand that we can't make a special solution only for 70. If we would have for each bracket the rating stats of this evening it would be ok to talk about it. I'am looking for the best solution for all brackets not only ones.
I see no reason not to use relevant information where it's available. Yeah it sucks that nobody bothered to take screenshots of the WoD ladder in any other brackets. But we happen to have screenshots for this bracket - so might as well use them.

If you were to accept the current ladder as the WoD ladder, that would mean that the season is still going on right now. But for 70s that isn't the case because we can't queue until they fix the hit issues. That's not a problem for 19s or 29s.

That is right and how I said I will find the best solution.
That's cool. Just addressing the part in your post where you said "we can't make a special solution only for 70". I disagree. I think that we absolutely can and should make an exception because of 1) the current state of the bracket - level 70s being at a massive disadvantage because of hit issues - and 2) the fact that we have the information that enables us to make a real s18 ladder.

The first one is correct. But the second one isnt really true. The xpoff left over 400 70s so the screenshot doesnt display even 70 champ.

The first one is correct. But the second one isnt really true. The xpoff left over 400 70s so the screenshot doesnt display even 70 champ.
Not exactly sure what you mean but I'll just reply to what I think you're saying...

First off:
Xpoff has been deleting people from the list throughout the whole season for seemingly no reason. But it has always left the top 38-50 alone. There has never been 400 people on the list simultaneously, and I even highly doubt there has been near 400 unique people on the list in total over the season.
As you can see from the screenshots I posted, we made a great effort to add everyone to the list who had played arena at level 70 in s18. We went through the ~500 member horde guild and the ~900 member alliance guild and added everyone that had been known to play arena throughout the season.
We also added a great deal of people from outside the guilds that we knew also had played arena throughout the season.
I can say with almost 100% confidence that nobody with any significant arena rating is missing from the screenshots I posted.

Secondly:
When it comes to awarding arena badges/titles/username colors/whatever you're rewarding, you don't really need more than the top of the ladder. Surely, if you're below top ~50 of the ladder you aren't going to get any kind of reward anyway, right?

Eliteguilds had over 630 70s over 1.000 rating (Before 1000 because of duplicated chars which were deleted).
Now compare these 200 people in the screenshot and left 430 people to this time which were over 1.000 rating. U actually cant know that this was 10000% everyone.

Secondly will be answered soon.

Eliteguilds had over 630 70s over 1.000 rating (Before 1000 because of duplicated chars which were deleted).
Now compare these 200 people in the screenshot and left 430 people to this time which were over 1.000 rating. U actually cant know that this was 10000% everyone.

Secondly will be answered soon.
If people cared about their skirmish rating and wanted a reward on xpoff for it, they would've made sure to add the character themselves.
Also, I have personally played at the very top of the ladder throughout the whole season, and have been extremely active in arena. I've queued more games than most, if not all. Meaning I have a very good idea of who was around and who wasn't. Which is why
I can say with almost 100% confidence that nobody with any significant arena rating is missing from the screenshots I posted.

edit:
Another point to add to the benefits of using the s18 ladder as it were when the season ended:
The game has changed dramatically. Every class is completely different and there has been changes to the comps you are able to queue with.
The s18 ladder should reflect how well players did in s18, not in the prepatch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread