US Lvl1 Pally tink

ConfusingQT

Veteran
Hi! Looking for active level ones to play with, duel etc. I have had my level 1 pally (Horde) for a long time! Shes on a very dead realm. I spent some time leveling my engineering & peeking at enchants but I was wondering if anyone has found any notable enchants other then the 7+ stats to chest and +2 stats to bracers or just other MUST HAVES for level 1 twinking this xpac? stat to stack? I was surprised when I beat 2 level 15s yesterday and almost tackled a 24 warrior (granted I used every cd zzzzzz) I have always adored my lvl 1, and wish I could spend more time dueling. Any active horde lvl 1s on populated realms?
God I wish we could realm transfer :/

In legion i had my healer pally full haste, so you can spam the attack, but with the BfA nerf in enchantments... Idk, but i would try to focus in haste

Someone today told me to go shield spike on my pally // I think a few of my enchants are broken. The addon first suggested is out of date ree.. Which enchants should I be going for here?

Hey ConfusingQT,

I apologize for my lack of understanding... Do you just deck yourself out in full 'loom and duel?

Hey ConfusingQT,

I apologize for my lack of understanding... Do you just deck yourself out in full 'loom and duel?
Yes, I would imagine this is common for twinking at any level... Not all BiS is loom at level 1, reguardless there isnt much else to do... you could pve but I primarily enjoy dueling.

Users who are viewing this thread