LvL boosting

PapaPumpkin

Veteran
I've made several lvl 10/11 twinks just for dungeon runs. But I'm seeing a lot of people post on my trade chat about doing boost runs from 10-60. Is that something we're able to do now? Do your party members still get the xpofff debuff? If so how do you get around that?

If these questions are posted somewhere else please just link the article for me please.

Thanks in advance guys

Whelp I'm screwed...lol thanks for the info Chops, appreciate it
Hey I know the reply is coming in a little late and I’m sure you’ve figured out your own tips and tricks. But for anyone who sees this here is a trick to getting your accounts q’d together faster and avoiding the xp debuff: q for a specific dungeon-I usually q Hellfire ramparts, as opposed to trying to sync your characters through random BC dungeon finder. This usually saves me 30 or so minutes of trying to get my accounts q’d together. Then after you get them together through a specific dungeon you can then stay in the group and q up for random bc dungeons so you get your extra xp.

I've made several lvl 10/11 twinks just for dungeon runs. But I'm seeing a lot of people post on my trade chat about doing boost runs from 10-60. Is that something we're able to do now? Do your party members still get the xpofff debuff? If so how do you get around that?

If these questions are posted somewhere else please just link the article for me please.

Thanks in advance guys
The trick I use is I created a trial account on my blizzard account then created a lvl 10 of any of the bfa extra races that start at level 10. then I would form a party with the boostee, myself and the trial account. Then queue for random dungeons I intend to boost in. Then I give party lead to the trial character before the queue pops. After the queue pops, accept and port to the dungeon. Once inside the dungeon make your trial account leave the dungeon group and once it's out uninvite the boostee and your twink from the party and exit the game on the trial character. The buff will be on the boostee still but you just gotta kill the last boss in your first dungeon and requeue while in the dungeon group still. Once you're in a new dungeon have them wait outside until the buff is gone and done. They can come back inside and not get the buff again. Seems complicated but it's not once you do it and I find it to be quicker than faffing about with random queues or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread