EU Lvl 60 Twink??

You can do battlegrounds too.

The bracket is quite a lot of fun with high activity on eu - can't speak for US.

You can do battlegrounds too.

The bracket is quite a lot of fun with high activity on eu - can't speak for US.
I've been delving into 69s recently and I can speak a little on it. Twinks definitely have a major advantage in the bracket, one of the greatest disparity's I've seen partially because in U.S the horde has little to no twinks, Alliance fairs a little bit better by usually having 1 other twink every 1 in 4 bgs or so. Due to lack of mastery and sometimes key class core abilities the damage isn't as much here, but that also lets healers really have a chance to shine; Unless a healer is mass cced or plays bad they won't die and even if cced depending on the spec its tough to die as a twink. Basically if one team has a twink and the other doesn't the game is usually won before it starts unless their spec is weak or the other team has a bunch of healers. But on U.S its overall relatively quiet and mostly levelers(which usually always don't stand a chance against twinks anyway). So if you want a pretty unnoticed bracket with high power curve than in U.S this is definitely the one for you. Alliance generally wins as a result of this though so if you want to try to balance it out a bit more than go horde on U.S heh.

in U.S the horde has little to no twinks

No offence but you couldn't be more wrong. I queue for long periods pretty often, and most days I am the only ally twink I come across. Every twink I speak to on any regular basis is horde.

From my experiences in other brackets, 6X is one of the most interesting (7X being pretty good too). We have access to many strange weapons and items that make the bracket really interesting without being overbearing. There is typically 2 or 3 ways to play a single spec that is effective and rewarding in different ways for different reasons.

So long as you have access to a fair amount of sockets and are fully enchanted, you can run amok regardless of how you want to play.

Some classes are lacking some more flavourful parts of their classes (Holy Paladins lacking the full Holy Shock talents being one), and some lack core at 60 but are usually fleshed out by 69.

The legendaries at 6X are unfortunately really subpar, and I think that is the only thing I dislike about 6X, as the other issues we face (such as Disc Priests and FotM Mages) are rampant in other parts of the game as well.

As far as US stands, this is the bracket that kinda fell off when they got rid of tier/set bonus’s, and messed with your stats in BGs. Since a lot of discoveries have been made with Meta socket haste gem, certain sets working, New int/crit and agil/crit gems avail, amazing procing weapons, etc, this is the bracket that has the potential, just needs everyone to start dusting off their twinks/rolling some new ones

Pvp quite balanced when you got quite a few twinks in there and no 69 twinks messing it up lol.

Use the Word " twink " with caution..

90 % of toons are not twinks, they wear Googles and a couple of gems and walla.. im a 60 twink with sulfurus..

No offence but you couldn't be more wrong. I queue for long periods pretty often, and most days I am the only ally twink I come across. Every twink I speak to on any regular basis is horde.

From my experiences in other brackets, 6X is one of the most interesting (7X being pretty good too). We have access to many strange weapons and items that make the bracket really interesting without being overbearing. There is typically 2 or 3 ways to play a single spec that is effective and rewarding in different ways for different reasons.

So long as you have access to a fair amount of sockets and are fully enchanted, you can run amok regardless of how you want to play.

Some classes are lacking some more flavourful parts of their classes (Holy Paladins lacking the full Holy Shock talents being one), and some lack core at 60 but are usually fleshed out by 69.

The legendaries at 6X are unfortunately really subpar, and I think that is the only thing I dislike about 6X, as the other issues we face (such as Disc Priests and FotM Mages) are rampant in other parts of the game as well.
Huh, that is interesting and strange. I have seen maybe 1 or two horde twinks in all the 60 bgs I have been running which has been very consistently recently. I guess our match ups are fairing completely different, I have been seeing fully gemmed/enchanted Alliance rogues sometimes(not a lot/not once in a blue moon) amount and other Alliance classes rarely. Yeah, you have access to scaling level gear with a ton of sockets by access of the burning crusade dungeons. Generally it seems like a fun bracket to play in, but it still depends on your style of play(Not difficult usually cause lack of other twinks). Generally if you get sockets, procs, and enchants you are good to go. You can look for the oddball stuff not typically seen too. Also, yeah disc is too strong, I should know since I usually play as it. However, Holy needs another type heal otherwise it gets shredded by 6 second silences, and shadow is overall weak(wanted to be one though! Is also getting buffed!).

P.S: Has anyone tested if Petrified Scarab works?

Huh, that is interesting and strange. I have seen maybe 1 or two horde twinks in all the 60 bgs I have been running which has been very consistently recently. I guess our match ups are fairing completely different, I have been seeing fully gemmed/enchanted Alliance rogues sometimes(not a lot/not once in a blue moon) amount and other Alliance classes rarely.

P.S: Has anyone tested if Petrified Scarab works?

Must be due to times, as there is definitely a period of the day when I will not queue no matter what due to time zones and life.

And yes, Resistances work still. Unlike Arpen and Hit/Expertise that were removed/swapped, Resistances were just not put on gear anymore.

Must be due to times, as there is definitely a period of the day when I will not queue no matter what due to time zones and life.

And yes, Resistances work still. Unlike Arpen and Hit/Expertise that were removed/swapped, Resistances were just not put on gear anymore.
Yeah, I was hoping as much but I never got the chance to test + all resist. Resist has a level cap where it stops working, and + all resist seemed to function differently than + specific resist(As evident by Void Sphere) so I was just making sure. Times I'm sure are a factor, I usually play around this time up until around 7:00-30pm.

Users who are viewing this thread