Lvl 59 Outlaw Builds

Minimaxing agility usually results in extremely glass cannon setups, which aren't too practical.
Same goes for Versatility.

If I were you, I'd try to get a balanced stat sheet. Somewhere around 19-22% versatility, 410 agility, and 5700 health. Running around with say, 440 agility, 5% versatility and 4900 health really isnt too dependable in most situations.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dalaran/Jwlfotm

That is my mistweaver monk. 6118 Health, 23% versatility, 450 intellect (yes, the health on armory is bugged)

What you could do is copy the majority of those items.

Replace my goblin rocket launcher with a sonic booster
Replace my Chain-Link Towel with a Soulrender greatcloak
Replace my maidens circlet with a Ring of the underwood
Replace my weapons with a Midnight mace & Firebreather

This would get you a very durable setup that is great in most situations. To answer your question though, versatility would likely be the better option, assuming you can get enough to compensate for lacking agility

Minimaxing agility usually results in extremely glass cannon setups, which aren't too practical.
Same goes for Versatility.

If I were you, I'd try to get a balanced stat sheet. Somewhere around 19-22% versatility, 410 agility, and 5700 health. Running around with say, 440 agility, 5% versatility and 4900 health really isnt too dependable in most situations.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dalaran/Jwlfotm

That is my mistweaver monk. 6118 Health, 23% versatility, 450 intellect (yes, the health on armory is bugged)

What you could do is copy the majority of those items.

Replace my goblin rocket launcher with a sonic booster
Replace my Chain-Link Towel with a Soulrender greatcloak
Replace my maidens circlet with a Ring of the underwood
Replace my weapons with a Midnight mace & Firebreather

This would get you a very durable setup that is great in most situations. To answer your question though, versatility would likely be the better option, assuming you can get enough to compensate for lacking agility
What's the benefit of the Soulrender Greatcloak over the Serpentskin Cloak? I can't find the stats for it past lvl 30

What's the benefit of the Soulrender Greatcloak over the Serpentskin Cloak? I can't find the stats for it past lvl 30

Ehh, not really one. I just wont purchase a serpentskin unless I come across a 56+ item level one.

Users who are viewing this thread