LVL 49 twink guilds

Inveja

Medivh
Queuing WSG every Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 10pm EST, 7pm PST!

Use http://49pvp.com/qlist to help determine which faction needs players on the field! Feel free to pop into Team Speak and introduce yourselves to all of the 49 bracket on game nights. Team speak info is also found on 49pvp.com @ this url..... Level 49 Team Speak info.

The level 49 bracket is still pretty small and we appreciate any new effort to try and grow the bracket. Everyone should keep in mind that most of the 49 twinks have been in the bracket for 5 years plus and all of their gear is maxed out as much as possible; do not be discouraged if you have a tough time adjusting. Every member of the lvl 49 bracket is willing to help others get all of the best gear possible with real ID dungeon gear runs so it is very possable for you to join us without ever changing servers.

There are 6 active guilds in the level 49 bracket that I know of and and I can assure you that the numbers of each guild are not very large but I am looking help change that. I am going to list the url of each guild and their names so whoever is interested can poke around and look at armories. Many of the lvl 49 twink guilds have a lot of retired members in them so when "armory stalking" you should make sure you are looking at an up to date lvl 49 twink.

GUILDS

I do not know all of the listed guilds recruiting requirements but I am certain that <Dolphins With Robot Arms> has the best equipped G-BANK tab of any 49 guild bank in the history of WoW; lucky for you they are now recruiting and offering full gear runs plus all enchants to movativated players with skill and access or the ambition to obtain BOA helm and shoulders. PM or in game mail Årtêmîs for more information about Dolphin recruiting. I've also been informed that the members of the Dont Shoot guilds of both horde and alliance offer help in obtaining boa items for new server rerolls using Darkmoon Faire quest rewards.

Please comment on thread for any further questions.
cough* all the best twinks are from Medivh......end cough*
tumblr_m15saeTN0o1rs0mzlo1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread