Lvl 30 twink

monstertank

Veteran
Do people still play as lvl 30 twink and is it fun got my Guardian druid to 30 and was thinking on get gear from icc 25 man hc. But dont k ow what gem is best for a 30 Guardian druid too If I want allot of HP and damage hehe

Not sure about damage and health but you can gem it up with shadowlands gems and get silly amounts of regen and movement speed, but the +speed diminishes pretty hard pretty quick. Regen is flat heal unaffected by any modifiers, tho.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=173125/revitalizing-jewel-doublet#created-by-spell for the regen.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=173126/straddling-jewel-doublet for the +speed.
Any/all shadowlands gems for the rest.

For some reason the bonuses dont count more than one of the same gem type in a single piece of gear, so you have to mix gem types... crit, vers, haste, etc. in an individual piece of armor with two or more slots to get full bonus for all slots.

Totally curious out how fast druid can get up to, I got a survival hunter to 191% speed and 2466 regen so far. :KEKW:

191% with trailblazer and cunning pet speed bonus, druid should be able to cruise pretty quick with their bonuses.

Can i use o ly 1 of that or is it 1 for each pice of gear i can have it on now?? I hate try to find gems so far i got allot of master gems in my bag. Ready for when i get The icc gear but still. I try to get as much HP as possible on The druid tank hehe i love to have allot of HP on tanks. I know how to survive easy when i play as tank atleast
[doublepost=1670397557,1670397495][/doublepost]And what daam weapon enchat should i even use on a 115 ilvl weapon haha and The gear when i cant really use any enchants right now haha

Can i use o ly 1 of that or is it 1 for each pice of gear i can have it on now??

You can have shadowlands gems in every piece if you like. My hunter i spoke of has 24 counting the 2 utility gems. Those 2 gems i listed count so if you wanted to slot only the straddling doublet you still get speed rating for that gem.

i cant really use any enchants right now haha

I think you can use naga hide... it might be scaled down a ton but its better than no enchant at all.

oki so far i use onyl stamina gems on mine got almost 12k hp in bearform
[doublepost=1670459505,1670452562][/doublepost]
Not sure about damage and health but you can gem it up with shadowlands gems and get silly amounts of regen and movement speed, but the +speed diminishes pretty hard pretty quick. Regen is flat heal unaffected by any modifiers, tho.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=173125/revitalizing-jewel-doublet#created-by-spell for the regen.

For some reason the bonuses dont count more than one of the same gem type in a single piece of gear, so you have to mix gem types... crit, vers, haste, etc. in an individual piece of armor with two or more slots to get full bonus for all slots.

Totally curious out how fast druid can get up to, I got a survival hunter to 191% speed and 2466 regen so far. :KEKW:

191% with trailblazer and cunning pet speed bonus, druid should be able to cruise pretty quick with their bonuses.
how do u know its gem from shadowlands??

If you do it on a warlock you can get permanent Burning Rush as the regen negates the damage done.

At 200% sustained on my 29 lock, I'd love to say 30 can do more but the diminishing returns on speed eat it up hard.

edit- I think I have something like 184% on my 29 shaman in ghostwolf. :KEKW:
(ok, nope... 178%. There may have been a nerf, lol, he had 182% when I logged in and it dropped a few secs later.)

Last edited:
So thats why i only gotn24% spred on my 30 druid in bear form i got all my gems as versa so i need to use versa master and like hade on all my iteams and not only versa haha so i can get my spred up allot more then 24% in bear form then?
lil bro had a stroke writing this ain’t no way ☠️ I’m dead

Last edited:
:KEKW:

And yeah, if you use different types of gem in multiple socket gear you'll get credit for all the gems. Like vers/mastery.

edit- the speed will go up less and less the more +speed you get, but that regen is flat 100 per gem (the 2 utility gems give 133 each) so if you have 24 gems mixed on multiple slot gear you'll get 2466 health regen every 10 seconds.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bloodscalp/dirtythirty
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/nordrassil/revudru is my 30 druid so far

Thanks for the info in this thread. Very helpful for my 30 twink. Warglave how were you able to use the boot enchant on your boots that are ilvl 115?

Did it pre, prepatch

ah, all my old pre-patch gear that was enchanted is still ilvl 35
[doublepost=1670777309,1670776904][/doublepost]I am on a personal challenge on my 30 twink to do anything and everything achievement/quest related. I have been working on Mists of Pandaria factions and notice some oddities. I have exalted for the Anglers, Tillers, Golden Lotus, almost Exalted on Shado-Pan and Klaxxi. For August Celestials you can do all of the dailies EXCEPT for the Cradle of Chi-Ji, quite annoying as that one is a very RNG dependent achievement to get. Timeless Isles you can get most of the achievements but many of the mobs don't drop loot, none of the chests drop loot except the one that has the Cursed Swabby Helm.

ah, all my old pre-patch gear that was enchanted is still ilvl 35
[doublepost=1670777309,1670776904][/doublepost]I am on a personal challenge on my 30 twink to do anything and everything achievement/quest related. I have been working on Mists of Pandaria factions and notice some oddities. I have exalted for the Anglers, Tillers, Golden Lotus, almost Exalted on Shado-Pan and Klaxxi. For August Celestials you can do all of the dailies EXCEPT for the Cradle of Chi-Ji, quite annoying as that one is a very RNG dependent achievement to get. Timeless Isles you can get most of the achievements but many of the mobs don't drop loot, none of the chests drop loot except the one that has the Cursed Swabby Helm.
Yeah, blizzard doesn't know how to work their own game. I rep farmed on my old 70 then turned 30. But the inconsistencies on what works or doesn't and what can be made to work was too much.

are there still level 30 guilds in retail? I have a twink who is basically my main at this point who I'd love to join with like minded folks.

are there still level 30 guilds in retail? I have a twink who is basically my main at this point who I'd love to join with like minded folks.
on US thrall horde there’s a guild called Legacy Thirty you can join them!

Thank you for this clarification, I was wondering why my numbers seemed off from what I was actually getting.

Users who are viewing this thread