EU+US Lvl 20 transfer account question

Mistpunk

Veteran
So I still wanna have my sub on my main account, but I wanna make my linked Starter edition my Vet account, so I can get into fast BGs on my 20 vet.
So i am thinking that I will get 1 month sub on my starter acc, then can I transfer my lvl 20 from my main account, to my now subbed starter editon, and make that my new Vet account ?
I will have to turn XP on my 20 before sub runs on new Vet acc to be able to get into fast open XP bgs right ?

You cant transfer to a lower expansion account. Saying, if you have BfA on your main you cant transfer to anything without BfA on it... if you don't have BfA once you buy gametime on the starter one you shouldnt have trouble.

Except, of course, for the month you cant queue BGs as a vet with XP off. Until that time runs out.

I liked the tan .. So ill go with my Albino uncle someone ^^
Well ty for helping, much appreciated guys ;D

Harsh crowd in this thread!
I mean nobody looks god with a flashlight 1 inch from your face so its really easy to make jokes about. Btw I got another.

I bet the picture is so zoomed in because otherwise we'd see his lamp has a tatoo.

I always liked that picture :D In my eyes i´m smiling here. If you think you see a serial killer, maybe that tells more about your mindset, what society you grew up in and live in.
You guys make jokes its perfectly fine ^^
Its actually a picture of a picture my girlfriend has hanging on her fridge, as why the blitz is making it very bright, but its fine i got nothing to hide :D
At least I don´t look like a cartoon^^

Btw ty for the comments on my new vet, I guess i got some epic luck with that one. Had one chance since I don´t have allied races on alliance, and got the rare chest/gloves so thought I would go on questing with it. If I had allied race on ally I would have gone straight for the 16 agility 2hand ofc... But I guess it´s ok.

Have a nice evening, CHEERS :D

That neck can support a whole building. Nice toon BTW, but I'm used to you having great toons!

I always liked that picture :D In my eyes i´m smiling here. If you think you see a serial killer, maybe that tells more about your mindset, what society you grew up in and live in.
You guys make jokes its perfectly fine ^^
Its actually a picture of a picture my girlfriend has hanging on her fridge, as why the blitz is making it very bright, but its fine i got nothing to hide :D
At least I don´t look like a cartoon^^

Btw ty for the comments on my new vet, I guess i got some epic luck with that one. Had one chance since I don´t have allied races on alliance, and got the rare chest/gloves so thought I would go on questing with it. If I had allied race on ally I would have gone straight for the 16 agility 2hand ofc... But I guess it´s ok.

Have a nice evening, CHEERS :D

Thanks man, so if its cool I got another one without the serial killer stuff.

If you grew a short mohawk you would look like a dick from an aerial view.

Users who are viewing this thread