EU+US lvl 109 warforge / titanforge

raziel83

Legend
Has anyone seen wf / tf drop for a 105-109 character from assault on violet hold? The bosses are 110. I've done a handful of runs and nada. I've seen maybe 1 or 2 lvl 110's get a wf/tf proc from violet hold so the chance seems to be low even for 110s.

I asked a GM and they said it possible.....but they linked a blizzard article specifically talking about end game and max level looting systems.

Since I can't find a single shred of information about this anywhere, I'm guessing no.

However I can easily solo and loot broken isle rares for a chance at legendarys which is nice. 109 ilvl 838 blood dk.

Thinking about moving my paladin up to 109 once 7.3 drops since he is awful at 101. Maybe I'm just used to my 101 DK and the ret cannot hold a candle to her.

I need to figure out how to gear him if I do, namely starting with relics. Since I've already done a bunch of the quests I might be screwed.

I need to figure out how to gear him if I do, namely starting with relics. Since I've already done a bunch of the quests I might be screwed.
Run normal dungeons for relics and wait for the next timewalking to farm 815 pieces for the missing slots.

I think my rogue had 806 weapons from quest rewards (one rare and one epic) and you can get a 804 weapon from dungeons. But I'm not sure anymore.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread