EU+US lvl 100 gear

Chey

Legend
Hey so just wondering what the best way to gear a 100 would be?

Don't have legion and not planning on getting it anytime soon. Never played wod and just getting around to leveling my 90s, would legion greens be better then wod end game gear?

Any advice would be appreciated, cheers.

eq from hfz myth (wod end raid) would be the best for you .. with enough 110er in group its easy going to farm

eq from hfz myth (wod end raid) would be the best for you .. with enough 110er in group its easy going to farm

When you say farm do you mean do it weekly full clears? Or farming the trash mobs, in which case I would recommend the mobs leading to socrethar.
Clear HFC Mythic weekly as I think stated above, and try to get titanforged with a socket and 3rd stat like leech or speed.
Plot your gear out and see how stats work with your class. There multiple pieces for each slot avail from HFC. If all else fails, keep an eye out for lvl 100 legion boes on AH.
Try to get class Trinket. Even if this means doing heroic and normal weekly. No one is sure if they still drop. I haven't seen anyone get one in a long time

If your a melee class that uses 1 handers and can use maces, look for the 810 item level brewfest mace on AH. It's much better than artifact weapons kind of like the mace is for 101. That is unless you have a high artifact level.
That's about all I got. If I missed anything let me know

One way you can set up for a quick and nasty set is with http://www.wowhead.com/item=137642/mark-of-honor - you can buy the Warlords S3 ilvl 710 items. With the missing rings and neck and trinket you can farm Baleful items from bosses in Tanaan Jungle or farm http://www.wowhead.com/currency=823/apexis-crystal and buy them and the associated upgrades. This will get the items up to ilvl 705 (including valor upgrades). And if you have a crafting profession up to 700 you should be able to get a piece up to 725, though if you haven't played WoD you will have some mats to farm if you can't afford to buy them on the AH.

This is a cheap and nasty way if you don't have any gold to buy Legion BoE's and no friends to help you farm the raids.

That's how I got my non-Legion 100 to ilvl 708
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/gundrak/icebear

And you cannot get the Artifact Weapon without Legion. I've been able to get Artifact Power items from bg boxes but got no weapon to use it on - lol.

If your new to WoD and not planning on getting Legion just yet, I'd suggest you also work towards getting your Draenor flying ability. It's quite useful if you will be spending some time in Draenor.

Good luck!;)

Garrison Missions and Shipyard can give up to a little over iLvL 700 (can't remember the exact cap) once per week each. Also, as @ShinyHero stated, you can purchase Legion BoE's that 'Scaled with Level' down to 100 and they're ~749 iLvL and usually fairly cheap. Then there's at least 2 BoE's from HFC Trash that can proc up to around 740 iLvL that can be found on most AH's with some regularity.

It doesn't take long to get geared from Mythic HFC; once the next expansion comes out it'll be soloable for a geared max level toon, meaning you won't have trouble in random groups about loot. But once Legion came out I came obsessed with my old WoD main and maxed him out (hes currently wearing his Legion blue questing gear and artifact), but other than that I have a non-Legion set too. Each of my spec's have 750 titanforged weapons as well (with guardian having a 750 weapon + leech, I was told I was lucky). Here's his link.
I can't link since I'm fairly new here; but here is the realm and name.

Christophen-Llane

Users who are viewing this thread