EU+US Lvl 1 Titles

There are many if you are linked or on a paid account. My level 1s have access to nearly 40 titles.
Hell, a level one can get Bloodthirsty even if unlinked.

Last edited:
Explorer of course, which comes with an epic tabard

I've been going for "The Hallowed" title the past few days. Getting pretty close, its pretty fun trying to get through all the high level zones without help.

You can't get the Hallowed at level 1. No way to kill the headless horseman.
You can still use the title though, if you have the meta completed on your account.
The only "legitimate" world event title you can get is the Noble.

Plenty of obtainable reputation titles though... By now even 40 exalted reputations is possible.

You can't get the Hallowed at level 1. No way to kill the headless horseman.
You can still use the title though, if you have the meta completed on your account.
The only "legitimate" world event title you can get is the Noble.

Plenty of obtainable reputation titles though... By now even 40 exalted reputations is possible.

In this you are correct sir. But, I killed the headless horseman on my main and did all the other achievments on my L1T.

Could have sworn it was changed a bit before Cata. But level 1s have never been able to get the full Hallow's End meta. The only requirement to kill those event bosses used to be the level requirement for the instance they appeared in. So, level 20 for Scarlet Monastery. Pretty sure it changed with the dungeon finder tool. Which appeared late WotLK, with the release of the 3 ICC dungeons.

Guardian of Cenarius is also obtainable at level one, with help from a friend.

Guardian of Cenarius is also obtainable at level one, with help from a friend.
It even got easier with Timewalking dungeons. Ethereum prison keys were a massive grind. If you want something truly impressive though, as I said earlier, you can now get over 40 exalted reputations at any level. The exalted, if obtained on a low level twink, is one of the most impressive titles out there. Along with Bloodthirsty of course.

Users who are viewing this thread