EU+US Lvl 1 Rogue - Versatility, Haste or Critical Strike?

Blixtmen

Grandfathered
Hey there!
I'm wondering which of these stats do you guys think is the best to prioritize when my main damage output is Elemental Force.

Thankful for replies!

Last edited:
Hey there!
I'm wondering which of these stats do you guys think is the best to prioritize when my main damage output is Elemental Force.

Thankful for replies!
I think versatility is the best stat to prioritize as a melee class.

While versatility gives you some damage reduction, haste stacks up with elemental force really nicely. Think about it. More attacks means more procs no? ;^) As long as you can stay within melee range that is.

If you can find someone to make you Thistle Tea, vers is your best bet. Duels are over fast (Unless you're up against a priest/lock you're going to always lose) so the vers will give you big damage and make you tankier, and while haste would normally give you more attacks, just drinking the thistle tea after you've popper your 2 mutilates means you get another 2 free ones. That will probably kill anything unless they pop an AGM, at which point EF will stop proccing until it's off and it goes back to a full PPM start for EF at the end, making a vers burst on two mutis still the strongest and likely enought to gib them.

I'm half asleep so the above paragraph might be ranty and not fleshed out or make any sense.

If you can find someone to make you Thistle Tea, vers is your best bet. Duels are over fast (Unless you're up against a priest/lock you're going to always lose) so the vers will give you big damage and make you tankier, and while haste would normally give you more attacks, just drinking the thistle tea after you've popper your 2 mutilates means you get another 2 free ones. That will probably kill anything unless they pop an AGM, at which point EF will stop proccing until it's off and it goes back to a full PPM start for EF at the end, making a vers burst on two mutis still the strongest and likely enought to gib them.

I'm half asleep so the above paragraph might be ranty and not fleshed out or make any sense.

Makes total sense. At level 1, it really comes down to comfort level. How comfortable are you with your crit and haste? Happy? Stack vers.

I try to go close to 50%+ crit, enough haste to get an extra swing in, and then vers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread