Lvl 1 F2P twinks

Love the idea! But why AP? And why horde? I think alliance have better racials for 1s (like the draenei healing n stuff). I think it would be more fun if we had our own server for this kind of stuff.

To Crystal: Dont judge the skills of a player by their class. Hunter is a complex class and if it wouldn't do that much damage I think it would be one of the most skillcapped classes of this bracket.

I think lvl 10 twinkling will be more popular when you will have a heirloom tab and not have to bot your heirlooms also they are more interesting IMO

[MENTION=16959]Atsuro[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14667]CripzBlood[/MENTION] I was obviously joking :p Arcane shot, serpent sting, scatter shot, disengage + few more are frequently used, this was just a joke :p [MENTION=6328]Snowjobs[/MENTION] 10s are also fun, but require a lot more work to be good.

Again [MENTION=16959]Atsuro[/MENTION] Horde has offensive racials and Alliance defensive, but for lvl 1 twinking Troll with their regeneration in combat racial is very very good because lvl 1s have sick out of combat regen, and taking 10% of it into combat gives them more hp/sec than draenei on their racial.
We can do Alliance or Horde on whatever server but I thought it would be better to start one on a server where we can ask people (F2P twinks for that matter) to help us with herbalism, skinning, gold, and AP 90s to portal us to a few places granting no exp :)

And also I think no-hunter on lvl 1 rule is mandatory, because when no enchant environment is taken into consideration (lvl 1 F2P) every class is viable, but hunters are op as hell. When we take out hunters every class can compete.

im probably gonna make a lvl 10 twink for funsies

what server is everyone making?

oh and im probably gonna make a caster class

Users who are viewing this thread