Lvl 1 BOE Farm

I've been reading through threads but couldn't see anything, could anyone advise some good legion farming spots for boes? Sorry if it's been mentioned somewhere.

Can I get a link to the 1-9 Discord?
Glad you could do the classic "read nothing, join the discord, immediately flood the channel with shit people already know about, and get defensive when told that it isn't new and that what you posted isn't bis". I think you might be the hundredth to do it! Well done!

price check socket ilvl5 boes on bh us? i'll prolly run into a few doin something on a buncha 10s soon. whadya think i should start prices at?

price check socket ilvl5 boes on bh us? i'll prolly run into a few doin something on a buncha 10s soon. whadya think i should start prices at?
Really depends. The community using them has had pretty minimal advertised sales - everyone's just been using their own armor class they farm and giving the 3 unused ones away to friends and fellow twinks. The occasional BiS piece does get sold, but the market is so niche you'd probably have to negotiate it with any prospective buyer. On top of that everyone is so spread out that server transfers have to be considered. I have yet to see a single BiS transaction that I could describe as standardized.

The only constant I see is that no one will make the effort to buy something without a socket/that has mastery. I do see people asking for items with sockets that have a missing stat, but they're usually given away.

BH is its own can of worms and I can't speak to its ridiculous economy, though, so unless there's some already listed there I wouldn't imagine you can just get a reasonable number to throw items up for on the AH.

Last edited:
Started to play my lvl1's again, went to farm BOE's to see what drops, before i only ever got a bag off rares.
This just dropped on my lvl1, i was wondering if it upgrades to epic what is the new ilvl, ilvl 5?

Screenshot (47).png

Started to play my lvl1's again, went to farm BOE's to see what drops, before i only ever got a bag off rares.
This just dropped on my lvl1, i was wondering if it upgrades to epic what is the new ilvl, ilvl 5?

View attachment 19535
It would be Ilvl 6, all prims no secondaries. Not very good unless you have 0 chance to get knightlies.

What kinda items you specificly looking for got some stuff that might interest you, also have a level 10 mage that can help farm if needed :) (Got a ring with 1 speed and a socket ilvl 5, ilvl 22 epic boe staffs)

What kinda items you specificly looking for got some stuff that might interest you, also have a level 10 mage that can help farm if needed :) (Got a ring with 1 speed and a socket ilvl 5, ilvl 22 epic boe staffs)
What stats does that speed socket ring have?

Users who are viewing this thread