Lv. 110 twink for achievements

Cuz

Veteran
Hi everyone!

I've been reading the lv 110 twink related guides and posts in the past few days and it makes me very excited to try it, even with separate queues and not being able to use BFA neck/azeritegear after transfering to a legion account.

I have a couple questions: is twinking a lv. 110 with mythic antorus gear a reliable way to get some achievements in BG's, like making some progress with battlemaster and khan? I expect it would be much less hard to do it in a 110 twink then it is on a 120. Am I thinking correctly?

The professions trinkets in BFA are good because of the secondary stats and the fact that they dont get nerfed in BG's, is that correct or not really? Is it worth the investment to transfer from a BFA to a legion account just to get the trinkets, instead of just never going to BFA in the first place and starting in a legion account?

Thanks a lot for you guys attention and for the amazing content in the forum.
[doublepost=1587609704,1587608784][/doublepost]Unfortunately i realized i posted in the wrong bracket. I apologize, will post in the correct bracket. If someone could delete this one, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread