US Loveshack 1

1:49 - You keyboard-turned + backpeddled.
2:36 - You walked around for 3 sec doing nothing in normal form when your intentions were to kill efc
5:00 - You ran after efc in cat form while being out of range of shred, while being outside. You could've went travel form or spam moonfire, both would've been better options.

Can't be bothered to watch it finished but that's some stuff you fucked up on that I spotted.

Last edited:
1:49 - You keyboard-turned + backpeddled.
2:36 - You walked around for 3 sec doing nothing in normal form when your intentions were to kill efc
5:00 - You ran after efc in cat form while being out of range of shred, while being outside. You could've went travel form or spam moonfire, both would've been better options.

Can't be bothered to watch it finished but that's some stuff you fucked up on that I spotted.

You

1. You must not have spotted me putting in the video saying I backpedaled.
2. Was running in for scroll when it was clear he was going to die.
3. My displacer was up in 3 seconds, and his death was once again clear, just guaranteeing the return.

thanks for all the kind words :)

1. You must not have spotted me putting in the video saying I backpedaled.
2. Was running in for scroll when it was clear he was going to die.
3. My displacer was up in 3 seconds, and his death was once again clear, just guaranteeing the return.

thanks for all the kind words :)

So you're justifying it by the result, not by what you did? Alright. So making mistakes in a game you win doesn't matter because you won? lol wtf

So you're justifying it by the result, not by what you did? Alright. So making mistakes in a game you win doesn't matter because you won? lol wtf

What justifies them as mistakes?
1. Returned flag, capped. (lmk when you can mouse move and scroll at the same time)
2. Returned flag, capped. (i'd rather have my ms scrolling over 90% of this bracket)
3. Returned flag, capped. (" ")

if my 'mistakes' cause my team to win, yeah I'm fine with it

What justifies them as mistakes?
1. Returned flag, capped. (lmk when you can mouse move and scroll at the same time)
2. Returned flag, capped. (i'd rather have my ms scrolling over 90% of this bracket)
3. Returned flag, capped. (" ")

if my 'mistakes' cause my team to win, yeah I'm fine with it

What justifies them as mistakes is that you could've been much faster at returning those flags by doing basic stuff.

I find that to be just completely wrong, but to each their own.

Well your video proves you wrong on that statement. You wanted to kill EFC and didn't go into the form that'd make you move faster while being out of melee range. If you got the movement speed then you would've been able to melee him which would result in him dying.

Don't play stupid, I know you're not.

Well your video proves you wrong on that statement. You wanted to kill EFC and didn't go into the form that'd make you move faster while being out of melee range. If you got the movement speed then you would've been able to melee him which would result in him dying.

Don't play stupid, I know you're not.

Travel form = Travel form, not Travel form > Travel form,

so i'm confused as how you wanted me to catch him without the displacer i was waiting for in cat.

Travel form = Travel form, not Travel form > Travel form,

so i'm confused as how you wanted me to catch him without the displacer i was waiting for in cat.

Moonfire spam till Displacer is up would've killed him quicker.

I was talking about the 2nd situation, not the 3rd.

Regarding your comment: "Travel form = Travel form, not Travel form > Travel form". Thanks for stating the obvious, Travel form is indeed the same as Travel form.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread