Love the 10's

Whoppadoo

I'm new to this site but just wanted to say I think the 10 twinks are by far the most fun. Been playing 10s for several years now but have tried other brackets and always come back to 10s. I don't care much for the pvp/bgs side of twinking but I find other things to do that is fun for me. LONG LIVE THE 10s!!

my tens have killed quite a few hard hitting monsters...most of them can solo the dungeons we are allowed to run, especially my tanky ones, but even my mage can power down the bosses and my healers can slowly kill them and just out heal their damage....years back when I was trying out the bgs with my different twinks there was an alliance raid boss in one of my bgs that my whole horde team could not kill...it was a warrior named Sponsor...I will never forget that :)

I like the idea of 10's. Currently playing 20's. I do like pvp though. Outside of war-games and wpvp, do 10's get to pvp at all, or is more of a pve thing?

You can like, duel, or try and snipe levelers in Hellfire I guess? PvP at 10 isn't all that great or fun. We just like PvE-ing.

before the scaling took place I used to always have a 10 twink hanging out in Ghostlands to help people with the elite quests there...pretty much what got me started twinking many years ago...never could find an equivalent place on the alliance side to keep a 10 twink, though...haven't check since SL came out so there might be one now :/

my tens have killed quite a few hard hitting monsters...most of them can solo the dungeons we are allowed to run, especially my tanky ones, but even my mage can power down the bosses and my healers can slowly kill them and just out heal their damage....years back when I was trying out the bgs with my different twinks there was an alliance raid boss in one of my bgs that my whole horde team could not kill...it was a warrior named Sponsor...I will never forget that :)

Hahaha that was wholesome <3 I really miss those days!

Users who are viewing this thread