Lost Ark Twink [Novelty] level 50 gear on a level 10 character

Grahamdab

Veteran
For anyone interested in PVE novelty twinks that happen to play Lost Ark, there is an event right now that allows you to obtain a one time set of Level 50 (item lev 302) gear on a fresh level 10 character.

The "Express Mission" event that is currently ongoing rewards a bundled chest of item level 302 gear as part of its initial reward. The event requires a level 50 character to start, and this gear has a trading restriction of item level 250, however the chest itself is roster bound.

If you claim the chest on a level 50+ character, you can then stash it in your roster rather than open it, the gear is not class specific before you open it.

If you then make a brand new character, and skip the prologue, you can make it to prideholm and access your roster storage, from there grab the gear chest, and open it on your level new level 10 character.

While the gear is normally trade restricted based on item level, it has no level requirement to equip.

As a bonus, while wearing the gear you now have the required item level in order to receive gear/accessories in the mail, allowing you to optimise your stats as you wish.

The only issue in Lost Ark that is a problem (and why this is largely a novelty) is you are restricted from exploring unless you have progressed the MSQ, im not sure what use this has beyond shits and giggles, its cool none the less and is very likely a ONE TIME thing and will be GF.

My current stats give me a massive boost, no idea what the deminishing returns are for stats at this level, but I have a near %50 crit chance even with only one or two crit items.

If I can find a way to cut an ability stone or hone my gear well below level 50 that would be hiliarious, but I think that is tied to the MSQ.

Edit: With all 5 accessories having the same engraving, I would just barely be able to get one engraving to level 1, I wonder which one would be the best at level 10?

Attachments

• Lost Ark Twink.jpg
    Lost Ark Twink.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 190
I have been experimenting with what is possible, at 10, basically nothing.

Once you get past the first bandit area, you can explore all the way up to the Luterra Castle entrance before you get progress blocked again.

Going to see the minimum level I can get to Luterra Castle is, if I can get there I can try honing. If I can hone, then this will get interesting.

My swiftness makes me faster than a mount, and my dash is down to like a 2 second cooldown, along with basically all of my abilities. 90% cooldown reduction with this amount of swiftness.

PVP is unlocked at 26, but stats are normalized in all but specific world pvp situations.

Users who are viewing this thread