EU+US Lorewalkers - how?

Cipho

Grandfathered
I took my F2P on a ride around Pandaria to get all the Lorewalker-stuff - but then found out that the stuff I needed to get to exalted came by mail :-(

Now I saw someone else's armory with a lorewalker tabard, and that made me wonder: How?

Other than that, can anyone say which titles it's possible to get on pure F2P? I searched the forums, but couldn't find it. I got Assistant Professor and am working on Ambassador - and plan to get The Noble, come Noblegarden - but I don't know if there are more?

I believe these are all that are or were possible to get as a pure F2P. "DK" notes that it could only be done when we could play death knights on level 55, and IaccitentallyTwink is the only person with "the hallowed" title I heard of, as it was only possible for F2Ps the first year trials became unlimited and hallow's end happened very shortly after the 10 day limit was taken off.

upload_2017-1-14_12-54-26.png

You can select bonus rep to any mop fraction you encountered. this is technically a bug and not suppose to work this way for low levels at all. However, with enough dedication (over a year for pure f2p) you can get it.

Will this bug stay for that long? no one knows. it can be fixed next patch or never.

I took my F2P on a ride around Pandaria to get all the Lorewalker-stuff - but then found out that the stuff I needed to get to exalted came by mail :-(

Now I saw someone else's armory with a lorewalker tabard, and that made me wonder: How?

Other than that, can anyone say which titles it's possible to get on pure F2P? I searched the forums, but couldn't find it. I got Assistant Professor and am working on Ambassador - and plan to get The Noble, come Noblegarden - but I don't know if there are more?
That person with the tabard could've been a p2p at 20 or asked gms to take out his mail and put it in his bags, or he grinded the rep through dungs (which could take a long time).

As for other titles, you could get pvp titles like the ones already mentioned here or the rep ones like Guardian of Cenarius. There was also a gf'd (could be back in 2017?) title that you could get from twitch called Patron of War, but only if you linked your battlenet with twitch and watched WoW championship 2016 on twitch.

and IaccitentallyTwink is the only person with "the hallowed" title I heard of
View attachment 5525
There was another person on Eu with that title called Darro.

Thanks for the info :)

I've been wondering if "Explorer" is still possible - can we go to Broken Isles? And I suppose one needs a warlock summon for Deepholm? (And Vash'ir?)

I believe these are all that are or were possible to get as a pure F2P. "DK" notes that it could only be done when we could play death knights on level 55, and IaccitentallyTwink is the only person with "the hallowed" title I heard of, as it was only possible for F2Ps the first year trials became unlimited and hallow's end happened very shortly after the 10 day limit was taken off.

View attachment 5525

I received the hallowed on my 20.

Thanks for the info :)

I've been wondering if "Explorer" is still possible - can we go to Broken Isles? And I suppose one needs a warlock summon for Deepholm? (And Vash'ir?)

We can't go to the Broken Isles yet, but probably will be able to near the end of Legion, usually some time after they announce the new xpac, and yes you need a summon for Deepholm, but you can get to Vash'jr on your own, with sea turtle or swim speed potion from the shore near Dun Morogh.

you can get to Vash'jr on your own, with sea turtle or swim speed potion from the shore near Dun Morogh.
That's Sea Turtle AND Swim Speed Potion. I've tried with Sea Turtle alone and with potion alone, and both will cause deaths for non-insta heal classes. Even with both, I'd still advice keeping some Healing Potions on hand because the swim can be a very near run thing with the Fatigue meter.

Assuming 7.1.5 did put in the scaling tech for holiday dungeons, pure f2ps might also be able to get:
Flame Warden
The Hallowed
(Brewmaster and The Love Fool titles will NOT be eligible regardless of holiday dungeon due to "The Brewfest Diet" and "I Pitied the Fool" achievements being level locked still)

the rep ones like Guardian of Cenarius.
This rep title will definitely need the help of p2p, as Cenarion Expedition rep cannot be found in open world past end of Neutral outside of Ethereum Prison Key grind.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread