Lord Marrowgar (ICC) - Warlords of Draenor

hm interesting, it looks like stats that arent useful to your class are grey'd out. at the very end when he mouses over the loot int and spirit are grey, stam is white and haste is green.

dat squish is trippy tho man...17 armor from mail, 23 stam 12 int 10 haste 7 spirit and a whopping 2 spell power socket bonus on ilvl 251. gonna be weird

Weirder it would be to run around with vanilla raid gear until level 100 because everything else is about as good/bad.

I don't think the item squish has been applied to all the old content yet. They might have squished the melee damage (although Magtheridon was hitting me for 6-10k on ~45% armor) but I remember reading somewhere that spells haven't been scaled down yet.

Weirder it would be to run around with vanilla raid gear until level 100 because everything else is about as good/bad.

Item level will still increase your power vs mobs of appropriate level (and even higher level content if your average ilvl is higher than the starting point for that expansion).

I went in on my level 92 mage with my 584 Ilvl and was critting him for 365K pyroblasts which is apart of the low level mob damage. On 10m normal he was hitting my mage for 30k with a melee so I didn't last very long with 120K hp :p

Users who are viewing this thread