Lord Axion 2v2 Tournament Results

Ayden

Veteran
OyVsRRp.png

Ayden. You're not the winner nor are you winning any gold. You didn't sign up on time, you signed up by yourself then added a level 20 fresh allied race as your partner when the rules clearly stated Sign up by March 21st with a level 29 Partner and yourself to be approved as a team. Nobody ever approved you. If you just signed up correctly and had a level 29 partner, and did it before the sign up date then I wouldve given you the first prize win gold. This tournament was scrapped on the 22nd when there was 0 sign ups.

You didn't even spell my name right. Twice at that so this is about the worst troll ive ever seen.

Ayden. You're not the winner nor are you winning any gold. You didn't sign up on time, you signed up by yourself then added a level 20 fresh allied race as your partner when the rules clearly stated Sign up by March 21st with a level 29 Partner and yourself to be approved as a team. Nobody ever approved you. If you just signed up correctly and had a level 29 partner, and did it before the sign up date then I wouldve given you the first prize win gold. This tournament was scrapped on the 22nd when there was 0 sign ups.

You didn't even spell my name right. Twice at that so this is about the worst troll ive ever seen.

if you were even mildly active I might have spelled your name properly. 29 coordinator main gaming fortnite and too sick for the tournament he's trying to create. Might be the biggest omegalul of my life.

Thank god for Plants keeping this bracket alive on his own. Praise based Plants tbh.

I presume this also didn't mean anything then...? I signed up on Friday and the tournament was clearly still on when you made this status message.

unknown.png

I also spoke with Plants who suggested that I sign up at the very least by myself until I could find a partner to participate with. Your message does not seem to be clear in the slightest with how you've conducted the advertisements for the tournament.

Additionally you've pushed back the tournament sign up time 3 times. Seems difficult to really lock you down to anything.

LMAO rekt, i thought this mage was a retard but now hands down man.

I might be dumb but I know what first place is

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread