Looking to Start a Twink

SSpyR

Veteran
Is it feasible to start a twink in classic without having a max-level character, or any other character? I wanted to finally start playing classic due to BGs being added so I can start my twink journey and am curious if I need a max-level character or not for it

My main is 52 on my second account, so I can farm and run my L19 and 29 twinks through dungeons without too much hassle. I probably got to the comfort zone of being able to do this quickly in the early 40s. I can't solo Uldaman yet for 39.

It is possible to build a twink entirely with BOEs on a single account, but at some point there will be quests needed for the very best gear so you will need help. As mentioned, follow the gear guides to plan quests accordingly.

Getting the BOEs in the first place with no main is harder, but it's possible to get some gold with AH play with or without addons.

Sometimes though when first starting out a twink is imperfect and there's nothing you can do, at that point you decide to continue to play that toon or use that as a springboard to the next bracket. Then if you want to go back to 19s you can build a new one from scratch and make it perfect.

At this point I don't know if there are teams of bis twinks wandering around, but just in case you do get some harassment for being undergeared just focus on learning how to play and use it as an opportunity to get connected to people who can help with enchants, runs, and gear.

Users who are viewing this thread