US Looking to make Mythic Antorus runs

sephuz

Veteran
hey, first post on this website , i'm looking for Mythic Antorus Runs to gear my twink , all is set except the titanforged gear , if anyone knows a group who's doing them please let me know.

PS: pugs in mythic antorus are really rare these days.

EDIT: forgot to mention it's Alliance , 110 Rogue

Thank you.

Last edited:
edit on edit: 3/6/2019:

I did it on my DK Tank, found a person with a skip, and we one shotted everything and cleared the instance :)

Seems totally doable, not sure how many 110s we can bring, but I will probably start with 3 weekly then go from there. I will have two tanks that i can do em on ;D if interested lmk! (With the clear we did it with 1 110)

edit 3/6/2019:

Ok Guys, good news, i did a run yesterday with my 110 DH, and it was quite easy to make actually, but unfortunately we only got to Aggramar.

If people are interested in running this with my 120 Tanks (as i want to get the skips on both of my tanks) let me know, so i can start giving this services to alliance (US) -- Tho not sure how much i will charge if any for time, probably a lot less, (i see ppl charge 25k+) , would 10-15k be good? since i won't have aggramar+ on farm yet. = )

if interested in joining me, add me: cherie#1855 on b.net, or add me on discord cherie#5217 (prefferably), so i may invite you to a discord for future things like this :)

-------------------------

Hello! I'm actually interested in creating one for the alliance side of things, kinda like what zergy has, but for the alliance :)

My toons are pretty decked out and hope it's enough to do this.

rogue: https://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Cheriexrog
dk tank: https://raider.io/characters/us/llane/Cheriexdk
warrior tank: https://raider.io/characters/us/llane/Cheriexwar

I'm also creating an alt to do the freehold power leveling runs. I'm in need of some guidance on what i need to do to accomplish to do mythic antorus runs. I currently do M+ Runs and help out people get their Mythic 10+ Keys, but have no clue on where to start on mythic antorus :) If you are willing to help guide me, i will be doing this for the alliance side

let me know :D

Last edited:
Biggest thing for mythic ant runs is get your Eonar skip ASAP- no pug wants to try on her and people will flee no matter what you promise them. There's no way to avoid the mechanics.

Second thing is bring some strong heals unless you wanna eat shit on Imonar- people think they're beyond his mechanics but on mythic the bridge will still claim a few, and potentially wipe the group if people just keep eating traps over and over again.

Have a few healers go dps for vari- we're juuuust about at the point where his mechanics can be dpsed through. I usually assign someone (myself- I foolishly don't tank my runs) for everyone to move away from the fire on.

Aggramar can fuck you right up- dps can burn him so fast you're into phase 3 before the adds are down and you all get blown up. DPS is NOT quite at the point where they can just keep the adds dead so it doesn't matter. However, healers and 120 health is such that you can stack five adds easily in phase 2 and wash your hands of the whole business. Tank needs to basically be in motion constantly, either scooping up adds or preparing to do so.

Everyone else just lust on pull, you can tank doggies together, don't tank sisters together, the order on Kin'Garoth doesn't matter.

Thank you :) i will look into running one or two in the future =)

Biggest thing for mythic ant runs is get your Eonar skip ASAP- no pug wants to try on her and people will flee no matter what you promise them. There's no way to avoid the mechanics.

Second thing is bring some strong heals unless you wanna eat shit on Imonar- people think they're beyond his mechanics but on mythic the bridge will still claim a few, and potentially wipe the group if people just keep eating traps over and over again.

Have a few healers go dps for vari- we're juuuust about at the point where his mechanics can be dpsed through. I usually assign someone (myself- I foolishly don't tank my runs) for everyone to move away from the fire on.

Aggramar can fuck you right up- dps can burn him so fast you're into phase 3 before the adds are down and you all get blown up. DPS is NOT quite at the point where they can just keep the adds dead so it doesn't matter. However, healers and 120 health is such that you can stack five adds easily in phase 2 and wash your hands of the whole business. Tank needs to basically be in motion constantly, either scooping up adds or preparing to do so.

Everyone else just lust on pull, you can tank doggies together, don't tank sisters together, the order on Kin'Garoth doesn't matter.

thank you for replying! i'm intrested in forming a weekly group to do mythic ag so if you guys are in, we can meet in game and hopefully other people will join in. cheers!

Last edited:
I have to say that US Alliance is damned near hopeless. I've just about gave up on my twinks due to the near impossibility of getting a set bonus. I mean, you can start your own group, but without a skip you've no hope of making it all the way through.

Users who are viewing this thread