US Looking to join a Vet guild.. but not just any guild..

Dark

Legend
So I'm going to be resubbing one of my Vet accounts soon (just for 1 month), and I'm interested in joining an *active* 20-29 Twink guild. However I haven't quite decided on which server or faction to reroll on. I might even make a couple toons on each faction.

The thing is, I'm looking for a Twink guild that would be a good fit for me; and of course one that I would be a good fit for as well. Here are the main factors that I'm considering to help me decide who to join:

Player:
- I live in California, so Pacific Standard Time
- I would be participating in premades usually only during the weekends
- I use Discord for my voice chat

Characters:
- I prefer being a healer.. so I'm looking for a group that actually protects their healers!
- I may or may not be using enchants on my heirlooms; but definitely no enchanted BoP gear
- I'm looking for a Twink guild that also accepts 29s, just in case I ever decide to make one
- If needed (and appreciated), I *might* create a lvl 42 Warlock to help with summons to Pandaria

Guild:
- I want to be part of a team that actually uses teamwork and strategy to win
- I'm looking for a fun and friendly environment, with a group of other helpful players, with NO constant $#!?-talking (and a zero-tolerance policy for toxic attitudes and behavior).
- My biggest pet-peeve is rude and/or inconsiderate people
- It would be preferable if the guild is already established, with a good reputation, that probably will not be dying out any time soon.

I know this is a pretty lengthy "LF Guild" post, but I tend to be very thorough (probably because of my OCD), especially when setting the expectations not only for myself, but for any guild who may be interested in giving me a shot.

Plus, I don't take a potential new guild very lightly. I'm not a "guild jumper" by any means; quite the opposite in fact. But I always think of it as your next guild may be the next new group of friends that you just might get close to, and have months (or maybe even years) of fun together with!

So if any of you have any recommendations as far as server, faction, and guild are concerned, please let me know! And if you happen to be a guild Leader or Officer, and you think that we would be a good fit for each other, please contact me either via reply or PM.

Thanks everyone! =)

Honestly would be a great fit for BWL Baddies and we need another healer!
https://xpoff.com/threads/bwl-baddies-20-vet-horde-guild-on-blackwing-lair.309/#post-1055122

Was just talking with the guild about getting you guys more support to, hence the need for mage right now. And I could play that if need be, just trying something new.

We aren't huge fans of 29s but everything else is spot on. We have 3 groupers right now and I'll be subbing a month once my blue BG gear is done. Hope to see you around!

When we are active?
8-11pm server time (Central)

Hmm, so that's like 6pm-9pm my time I think. That might just work. Are you guys ever on later during the weekends?

We aren't huge fans of 29s but everything else is spot on.

That's fine.. maybe that's the excuse I need to not even bother making one. Lol

We had 5 online last night, all 20s. Won't lie that was hopping for us but this server has always been about getting away from spammy chats and forming a close group. Looking for more though, want to be able to put together 5 mans from whomever is on.

From what I've read of your posts, it sounds like you're giving your best effort to revive a pre-established Twink Guild. Which is really great, but how many of you are there left? Is there usually anyone online during the above mentioned times?

Currently looking for, probably in this order:

Mage (any spec)
Hard hitting DPS; Fury Warrior, Boomkin, Hunter (non surv)
RShaman/Disc
Lock

I'll roll a Rsham and Disc on your server. Who should I whisper in game?

Last edited:
Hmm, so that's like 6pm-9pm my time I think. That might just work. Are you guys ever on later during the weekends?

That's fine.. maybe that's the excuse I need to not even bother making one. Lol

From what I've read of your posts, it sounds like you're giving your best effort to revive a pre-established Twink Guild. Which is really great, but how many of you are there left? Is there usually anyone online during the above mentioned times?

I'll roll a Rsham and Disc on your server. Who should I whisper in game?

I'm definitely on a lot, outside those times. The last few nights the majority of us have all signed on like 8 your/my time and played for 3-4 hours. There's like 5 of us right now. You can add me tacticz#1394

Stuck at Graveyard on Bleeding Hollow Alliance queues pretty actively...

Users who are viewing this thread