EU Looking good for EU 19

Verum

twitch.tv/dVerum
Tonight we had frequent battlegrounds going, that also were kinda even. During these BGs we ALSO had 10+ horde & 6+ ally in queue at one point. This is looking really good for EU19s and I’m really happy for that. If we could get enough people for 2 WSGs going at the same, that’d be great for us 19s on EU!

I think this is mainly due too some horde twinks rolling ally to even out the teams a bit. Because I think that both Horde and Alliance enjoy battlegrounds that are more even rather then one-sided, as they’ve been for the last month or so :p

We all need to help each other out stabilizing the teams to get the spirit up on both sides, this will lead to a positive cycle that will help 19s keep playing. Now we just need to help everyone out by attracting old– as new twinks to get in to 19.

SPREAD THE WORD! Get those old 19s to get back on, invite ur friends or even fund some new twinks. Because this is looking bright for us, we just have to keep the good vibes up to get some traction to the bracket.

Great games & Good night, see you tomorrow in Gulch :D

Ayy, last night's games had a great flow! Game quality was much better than before since both teams had a somewhat experienced fc. Bet we can keep this up as long as people don't mind switching factions when one is in need of people for pops/game quality :)

xFSK41554771349.png

Can you add the active communities to the thread please i can only find the xp on one, for all brackets, although i deleted a 19 with a nice 19 comminity which i have lost.

Users who are viewing this thread