US Looking for tink Funding

NoBizness

Legend
Been trying to get into twinking again in my server but there is no one to play with and queues take forever. I'm willing to play any class if I can find someone to fund me in an active twink server. I have 19 twink experience since vanilla wow. Anyone willing to fund me please let me know, losing my motivation to twinking due to zero twink activity in my main's server and don't have a way to get gold to fund myself in another server. I'm an experienced player 2.2k arena and 2.4k RBGs in mains.

Battletag:
Cucu#1648
Add me if you're interested in funding me. Thank you!

Been trying to get into tinkering again in my server but there is no one to play with and queues take forever. I'm willing to play any class if I can find someone to fund me in an active tink server. I have 19 tink experience since vanilla wow. Anyone willing to fund me please let me know, losing my motivation to tinkering due to zero tink activity in my main's server and don't have a way to get gold to fund myself in another server. I'm an experienced player 2.2k arena and 2.4k RBGs in mains.

Battletag:
Cucu#1648
Add me if you're interested in funding me. Thank you!
EU or US?

I suggest you create a level 19 or two on your home server. Get it/them t winked out, as that does not take long any more. (A few hours game time to have a playable toon) That way you can prove to GG19 that you are devouted enough to at least do it on your own on your home server. All but a few gear items are heirlooms. And many of those that are not can be gotten by high percentage drops or by quests. Most of the enchants are relatively inexpensive. As for no way to make gold, making good is a cake walk in WoW now. Even without an endgame toon. It just takes a little motivation.

Once you have created a viable(not necessarily BiS) t wink on your home server, then you can put your application into GG19. Just fill the application out all the way and take your time. Good t winks are made overnight.

Good luck! And welcome!

I suggest you create a level 19 or two on your home server. Get it/them t winked out, as that does not take long any more. (A few hours game time to have a playable toon) That way you can prove to GG19 that you are devouted enough to at least do it on your own on your home server. All but a few gear items are heirlooms. And many of those that are not can be gotten by high percentage drops or by quests. Most of the enchants are relatively inexpensive. As for no way to make gold, making good is a cake walk in WoW now. Even without an endgame toon. It just takes a little motivation.

Once you have created a viable(not necessarily BiS) tink on your home server, then you can put your application into GG19. Just fill the application out all the way and take your time. Good t winks are made overnight.

Good luck! And welcome!

I have 4 19 twinks on my main server, have had the rogue since vanilla wow and other since BC or WotLK but I lost motivation to play them since there is no one to play with. I used to be a very active twink player when I sued to be in a twink guild and had other twinks to play with, basically only using my mains for twink stuff haha but I don't use them much anymore since twink community in my server is dead and I don't have the money to server change them.

Since we have cross realms now and you can mail heirlooms cross server as well as crossfaction your twinks do not need to be on the same server as other t winks.
It is quite easy to start from scratch on a new server. Just sell a few battle pets and you will be on your way to independence!

Users who are viewing this thread