Looking for someone ti glitch belt rn pleaseee

Dimitri

Grandfathered
Light was gonna glitch my belt, he never did in time and now that I have 2 hours left he vanished, anyone that can glitch belt in bh?

No idea I haven’t been successful with it yet but in theory it should work, but thinking about the cross server lag it might be super hard especially with short cast time on tinker

It just disappears
[doublepost=1571763984,1571763924][/doublepost]U might have to sell your soul to radical at this point
[doublepost=1571764113][/doublepost]I asked my friend but I’m 99% sure he is at work

Hellllppp
[doublepost=1571765662,1571764569][/doublepost]How is the macro for tinker am trying to teach a random guy how to do it

With Xrealm glitching, this is what happens in my experience.

You either
A) Fail the enchant the same way you would normally (binding it to the higher level and consuming the enchant)
OR​
B) Successfully glitch the item, consuming the enchant...but not binding the item to either parties. (the item can be traded back to the higher level and repeated...but it wont work)

With Xrealm glitching, this is what happens in my experience.

You either
A) Fail the enchant the same way you would normally (binding it to the higher level and consuming the enchant)
OR​
B) Successfully glitch the item, consuming the enchant...but not binding the item to either parties. (the item can be traded back to the higher level and repeated...but it wont work)
Yo help me in bh rn ill pay pleaseee

I glitched the rest of his gear I just got sick of doing it for free :mad:

this is why I ignore everyone. I’ve done a lot for free. Even did some for vouchers on my glitch thread and people didn’t vouch even after claiming they would

what kind of glitch are you talking about ? i glitched it with engin bomb, it was successful, but there is red text saying it cannot be used .. is there other kind of glitch ?

what kind of glitch are you talking about ? i glitched it with engin bomb, it was successful, but there is red text saying it cannot be used .. is there other kind of glitch ?
northrend belt tinkers are only for swag GFed people like me

losers like you have to use shitty BFA belt tinkers. AKA plasma shield or interupt. thats all you get

I glitched the rest of his gear I just got sick of doing it for free :mad:
glove thread exdeeeeeeeeeeeee
[doublepost=1571835254,1571835162][/doublepost]
im at work. U only come to me when u need me. U don’t care about me at all
Is actually true so i totally feel the roast :/
[doublepost=1571835631][/doublepost]
this is why I ignore everyone. I’ve done a lot for free. Even did some for vouchers on my glitch thread and people didn’t vouch even after claiming they would
I was supposed to be lights ¨friend¨ when he just didnt care i just had to get the gold in a realm as was supposely getting FUNDED, is not like i ran into bh because i liked the realm, there is a lot of story behind this shit so not really gonna keep talking arround.

And yes is true i only searched for you when i needed so thats really a fair punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread