US Looking for Mage Guide

AaronF2P

Veteran
I’ve seen the 19s mage guide. I’m just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of one for a 20 veteran? Thank you!

Gather 270+ of spell power, use Saltwater Potion and die every time when warrior or survival hunter catches you w\o healing.
It is a true way of Glass Cannon =)

I'd take a look at the mages in the veteran's armory list, they will serve as a good gear reference check. If you're looking for a straight up guide, there aren't really any for veterans. BFA 19s guides are very similar to veterans so you can still use the 19s guide to make a viable veteran build.

4sure stack haste bro
so we can all finish rolling our eyes quicker
during that ever reaching wall penetrating homing missile barrage
that u cant los

Or roll an Rshaman and be infinitely more powerful and have an interrupt and live forever.

You can't LOS the speed and the interupt.

#whichmagestackshaste

this macro helps if ur spamming missiles and dont want to cut off the last one

/cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Arcane Missiles

this macro helps if ur spamming missiles and dont want to cut off the last one

Or

#showtooltip
/startattack

I suggest making a mouseover focus macro. Then make focus polymorph macros. Also make mouseover polymorph macros. I reccomend getting the addons bg targets, a interupt tracker that shows cds on nameplates, and say sapped.

Also make a /stopcasting blink macro and /stopcasting frost nova macro, very useful for stopping midcast to perform the spell, cannot play without them tbh.

Start turning with your mouse and moving by holding both mouse buttons down. You can keybind the strafe left/right to whatever you want I prefer "a" and "s". You can hold down the right mouse button and pivot while casting. You can hold down the right mouse button to strafe while moving. Go into keybindings and set interact with mouseover to scroll up and down. This is how you click on flag picks/returns the fastest.

Just a few tips.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread