Looking for F2P friends

ZenithEufora

Hello. I’m a returning player who used to play on Magtheridon with other Free Trial players during MoP. Is the F2P community still alive? If it is, which realm has most F2P players?

Been playing as f2p since Cataclysm, I never once thought there's an actual realm that houses other f2p players. Ally though? Dont really like any race from ally, always been an Orc maniac. I should visit that realm as ally once in awhile, sounds quite interesting.

ZenithEufora,
Yes, there are multiple 20’s communities (Horde 20s) (NMD 20s) that are active daily. I prefer (Horde) Bleeding Hollow server myself. The 20s community has been growing as of late. Good to have you back in-game!

ZenithEufora,
Yes, there are multiple 20’s communities (Horde 20s) (NMD 20s) that are active daily. I prefer (Horde) Bleeding Hollow server myself. The 20s community has been growing as of late. Good to have you back in-game!

Thats US. Hes EU. So its quite irrelevant.
Been playing as f2p since Cataclysm, I never once thought there's an actual realm that houses other f2p players. Ally though? Dont really like any race from ally, always been an Orc maniac. I should visit that realm as ally once in awhile, sounds quite interesting.

Its not like MoP when the big ones had 40-50 people online at all times. How did you play through mop and never got the addon lol.

Its not like MoP when the big ones had 40-50 people online at all times. How did you play through mop and never got the addon lol.
to be fair i've twinked since vanilla and the only twink addon ive ever used was some rated arena addon back in BC, some of us are just retarded

I never even knew addons existed till late WoD lmao. I never been the kind of guy to research on 3rd party stuff/gameplay-videos or download them to enhance the experience. Of course untill I heard about skadda and recount.
(Edit: I also did not know there was other f2p players like myself existed back then. Always thought im the only one doing my thing, and I never thought XPoff existed. So I was more stuck inside my own bubble for a long while.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread