Looking for discord ideas

AxiomDK

Legend
As the title says im kind of looking for some recommendations to any bots you guys use for your server of friends. I just downloaded MEE6 but i havent gotten around to messing with it yet.

Also uploading pics of what your server set-up looks like would be appreciated. I want to pimp my servers look out the best i can but im kind of a "Less is more" type of guy. I want my server to be uninstrusive to me and my friends notication wise.

I want it compact. Me being the extra person i am i love to go around a specific theme whatever it may be. So theme recommedations also appreciated.

Tl;Dr show me ur discords and lemme know how you pimp shit out with your friends

Ps will edit formatting, grammar, etc and upload some pics of my server later, on mobile currently so sorry for any errors

I've been formatting discords for fun for 3 years now I can help you I probably have more experience than the overwhelming majority of the ppl on this website

I've done dozens of servers for people over the years and have been operating my own for the past 3 years too.

Communities, friend circles, guilds, boost sellers, etc. I've done it all

I've been formatting discords for fun for 3 years now I can help you I probably have more experience than the overwhelming majority of the ppl on this website

I've done dozens of servers for people over the years and have been operating my own for the past 3 years too.

Communities, friend circles, guilds, boost sellers, etc. I've done it all

Ill upload some pictures later after a few adjustments and ill get to messaging u. Thanks @ohti @Drizzt Do'Urden

Users who are viewing this thread