Looking for deleted? thread (vanilla related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inoobupro

Banned
Looking for a thread that in its essence was something about vanilla being piss easy to gear out. And then ppl started arguing that it wasnt. All I remember is that it had Bwappo in it arguing that "during vanilla it was hard to gear up" and i was in it massively dropping red pills there about vanilla being easy AF.

I need that thread plox
[doublepost=1548577105,1548535227][/doublepost]Ok I remember it had something in it about Windstorm hammer and it being dropped down to ilvl 34 making it useless garbage once again just like it was in vanilla.

But when I google windstorm hammer inoobupro i only get a random 2014 thread.

Not what im looking for. Which leads me to believe it got deleted? why lol? Because i embarrassed that classic kid?

Wtb mods where's Selaya when you need her

You will need to be more specific in your inquiry, e.g. thread title, date, original poster, forum section, etc.

I did scan this section for deleted threads and did not find anything related to the contents you mentioned above.

Also, you should not have created a thread for this inquiry, therefore I am closing it. Please open a conversation with a staff member instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread