EU Looking for Bog lurker

Orlag

Veteran
Has anyone seen him lately? I check 8 realms pr day and he's never up no matter what times I look for him lately.

If you find him, please consider adding me so I can partake in killing him for the shoulder pieces.

I have 87 kills on him at the moment, and not a single plate one has upgraded.

Btag: Orlag#2702

Unfortunately, those shoulders arnt worth the trouble. I did about 30-40 Kills at the start of the patch that changed loot, the difference over the ones I have now? 1 Stam, and 1 Secondary... IF you are going for pure split (9/9). This also has to take into account that you roll the right suffix you are looking for... while also rolling Epic.

There are a few quest items that can roll slightly better IIRC, but I did all that searching back when it first came out so I dont remember.

Not sure what Suffix you are looking for, but trading the potential loss of Vers (because they are only high in secondaries if you got pure split, not 1 sided suffixes) you are actually LOSING throughput. All just to gain 1 Stam.

Not sure what Suffix you are looking for, but trading the potential loss of Vers (because they are only high in secondaries if you got pure split, not 1 sided suffixes) you are actually LOSING throughput.

Either pure vers, pure crit or crit + vers. Either way it doesnt matter too much to me.

Edit: also I've done all the quests long ago, so I cant do those sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread