US Looking for active 70s(alliance preffered)

Blackberryy

TBC Classic
ive been playing endgame alot and as i do enjoy it i miss playing my 70 twinks, i would like to pve and pvp. but am very interested in joining an actual pve guild. I have owned a few 70 guilds one of which was successful at the beginning of WOD. I am an experienced player and have been 70 twinking since the first patch into WOTLK. If anyone has one and they are recruiting for pvp or pve let me know. THEMANGO#11450
P.S: to anyone who knew me in any of the previous expantions and did not like me, add me btag so we can talk again, sorry for any of the bridges i burned early.

Resto Druid: Blackberryy-stormrage
Assassination rogue: Bleuberryy-stormrage
Fury Warrior: Boisonberryy-stormrage
Survival Hunter:Cranberryy-stormrage
ww monk:werglerves-kel'thuzad

Over on emerald dream, we have a pretty active legacy guild.

http://xpoff.com/threads/h-evolve-legacy-progression-guild.69634/

We are Horde. But we actively do legacy content. Next Friday were doing a 70 BC throwback night, so if you have a 70 horde your more than welcome to join us cross server if you'd like!

In the coming weeks we are going to do vanilla content. Before starting our cata progression in January! Check us out of your interested!

it has 70s on, but theres not alot of activity, in group events etc, and the activity of the 70s isn't crazy. i agree and can't deny to anyone watching, there is a good base of 70s there, a few that can also help with gearing etc. and knowledgable. also really good guys

Users who are viewing this thread