US Looking for 10 twink sugar daddy on BH ally

Laurenti

Legend
Title. I have about 14 days left of game time on my account ( a bro from high school gifted me a month of game time but duck endgame lol) and I'm looking to enchant up a 10 twink or two on BH ally to play with a few friends who are also unsubbed. Hit me up if you would be willing to help me out :D

Totally unrelated as I am a greedy and a selfish mofo.

I'm making a 10 priest on BH Horde to play some wpvp with a friend who plays a 10 mage. We could totally get a killer crew and go wreck some havoc. We would have heals and CC (sheep nova tauren racial)!

What are you making on alliance? From what I understand only spellcasters are effective in wpvp.

Title. I have about 14 days left of game time on my account ( a bro from high school gifted me a month of game time but duck endgame lol) and I'm looking to enchant up a 10 twink or two on BH ally to play with a few friends who are also unsubbed. Hit me up if you would be willing to help me out :D
When your sub ends your xp will turn on and you will lvl to 20, just FYI. You could solely do BGs I guess and afk out before the end. Just make sure you end your sub with XP ON, otherwise it bugs and you can't queue BGs.

You realise that as a level 10 with xp locked that you wont be able to queue for battlegrounds when your sub is ended?

I would suggest pimping out some 20s, lock their xp and before your sub is about to end make sure they all have some gold on them to unlock it afterwards to pvp. You can send the 20s as much as you please, and they can use it all once your sub is ended as well.

Im making a max haste affli lock on alliance. I have an invasion geared horde priest, and a wip horde hunter and shaman. I realize that I can't queue bgs, but tbh I don't really want to, games are awful. Id rather have fun destroying level 40s than fighting with and against monkeys without hands in xp on wsg.

I think running around hellfire as a group could be fun. As horde I mainly gank duskwood and STV, those players I can usually solo on my priest. However, fun can be had with two 10 discs vs a group of 3-5 levellers. Sometimes there are just too many and you just die. However, with a small squad, I'm pretty sure we could take down some people in hellfire.

Users who are viewing this thread