EU Long queues

cascade

Veteran
Hi, so I wanted to try twinking for the first time, made a level 20 priest and geared it up as much as I could. Now I'm sitting in 1hour+ long queues, what's up with that? Haven't had a single bg yet, did I make a mistake trying to get into this? Is the bracket dead or do you really just gotta wait that long for a bg pop? If so, what other bracket I should go(that's active)? Thank you for your answers.

Can’t speak for EU. But I can imagine that your character has xp off in some way.

if you’re unsubbed you need to make sure to re enable xp on before game time runs out. Otherwise you need to resub or attempt other options for game time.

You need to turn your XP back on before your game time ends. If you forget to do this you'll have to contact a GM and get them to unlock your XP as veteran accounts can't unlock it themselves.
[doublepost=1579455420,1579455390][/doublepost]
if you’re unsubbed you need to make sure to re enable xp on before game time runs out. Otherwise you need to resub or attempt other options for game time.
Even easier to contact a GM.

Same issue - brand new Allied Races on an un-subbed account have no queue timer. Have let it rack up to two hours while questing and no pops.

Almost as if 20 Vets are now classed as XP off - It would be extremely un-Blizz like to change BG queues and not tell anyone.

/sarcasm

EU btw

Edit: Was on a French realm - Swapped to an English realm now get a queue time

Last edited:
If you q on a german or french Realm it also wont pop iirc. because player numbers are low. —> English Realm works. Other than that, what above have mentioned you probs have a problem with xp on xp off.

Users who are viewing this thread