EU+US List of Grandfathered enchants.

Anything that requires cata level of a Prof or higher is gf for 70s. Any enchant that requires Mop level Prof or higher is gf for 79s. All head enchants are gf.
can someone with the higher prof learned do the trade glitch with the enchants? if I remember correctly raid gear has the 2hr timer too. this would technically make them not gfed

I could very well be wrong, haven't caught up with 70-79s in a while, just curious

can someone with the higher prof learned do the trade glitch with the enchants? if I remember correctly raid gear has the 2hr timer too. this would technically make them not gfed

I could very well be wrong, haven't caught up with 70-79s in a while, just curious

I can do the LW leg enchant, but mine is 1-2 agility and 1-2 crit higher than what I can make. So even if I still can make them, they're not as good as what I have enchanted on my own legs.

I can do the LW leg enchant, but mine is 1-2 agility and 1-2 crit higher than what I can make. So even if I still can make them, they're not as good as what I have enchanted on my own legs.
Yes, the embossment shave taken a nose dive so if you have the prewod ones you are at an advantage over others because that one is officially grandfathered @ohti
[doublepost=1545506608,1545506548][/doublepost]And yes those aforementioned enchants are also grandfathered

there's also a gf'd 16 agi to cloak enchant that I have on my paladin bc agi used to give crit forever ago. so if you have a cloak with that enchant, don't enchant over it

Users who are viewing this thread