lisent n learn...

Isn't stereotypes society follows by are fun? Have something others don't and it makes you better then rest.

In this case you suppose to have girlfriend. Why? to look cool! to fell in love! And if you dont follow the society rules, then, haha. You lost.
How come people have nothing els to judge by then the fact that ether you can stick your boneration in someones hole or you cant?
You have sex and then what? listen to her talk about how you not live your life as you suppose to?
how you dont care enough about thing? how you suppose to work harder to make her happy?
Or how you can be a father be accident or get some sick ass shit sicknesses for rest of your herry life by having one night stand?

How come having all this makes people any cool? how come by definition if you dont talk/care alot you are weird ass mfka?
maybe the fact that you expect me to talk alot sickens me, makes me want to leave and not being around you?

fk off sr or madam.

Isn't stereotypes society follows by are fun? Have something others don't and it makes you better then rest.

In this case you suppose to have girlfriend. Why? to look cool! to fell in love! And if you dont follow the society rules, then, haha. You lost.
How come people have nothing els to judge by then the fact that ether you can stick your boneration in someones hole or you cant?
You have sex and then what? listen to her talk about how you not live your life as you suppose to?
how you dont care enough about thing? how you suppose to work harder to make her happy?
Or how you can be a father be accident or get some sick ass shit sicknesses for rest of your herry life by having one night stand?

How come having all this makes people any cool? how come by definition if you dont talk/care alot you are weird ass mfka?
maybe the fact that you expect me to talk alot sickens me, makes me want to leave and not being around you?

fk off sr or madam.
how philosophcal

fk off sr or madam.

For me it was this post that confirmed the weirdness.

Users who are viewing this thread