EU+US Lightforged Racial Seems Broken

Raz

yo what's good
pretty cool
WoWScrnShot_021718_102941.jpg

No, its a proc on death. Light's JUDGEMENT is a spell that does aoe damage on a CD. Light's RECKONING is an aoe damage and healing proc on death.

Play Surv LF Draenei i guess and get guaranteed top DPS by running into large groups and just demolishing them

Lightthingy draenei are terrorists. This racial is soo typical for legion, it caters to the noobs who can't position and just run in 1v5. Pathetic.

Lightthingy draenei are terrorists. This racial is soo typical for legion, it caters to the noobs who can't position and just run in 1v5. Pathetic.

HAHA that's the first thought I had when I saw this racial, people running head first into a group not knowing what they're doing and killing everyone. It's going to be the Jar Jar binks racial.

HAHA that's the first thought I had when I saw this racial, people running head first into a group not knowing what they're doing and killing everyone. It's going to be the Jar Jar binks racial.
Should make a 5man party of terrorist draenei and run in the enemy team if you aoe abit and all die you might 5v10.

This racial is really good if your strategy is yolo dying all the time, because the resto of the racials of this race are weak. If you are getting farmed this race is the best ;)

Users who are viewing this thread