US LFM RBGs/guild bleeding hollow

DesH

The man that carried Painaid
No Contest, one of the top ten NA pvp guilds last season is look for new members to fill out a few that have quit this xpac. We are looking for all, but mostly in need of healers. 2k exp in RBGs needed or 2.2 in arena can be looked at. contact me @ dexni#1418

atm we have 3 R1 player and a total of 7 rdy to get this started we are look so a healer and boomkin and someone to help me lead, we are all 2.2K players and we just need those few numbers to get what i think could be a told guild in fact a rogue playing with us was pary of last season R1 so plz contact me... we will be playing wkends only but really hope to start soo be the intrest leave...... so bumb it up

Bump and good luck my friend.
I will be leveling up my Horde resto Shaman once I am "finished" with what I what to do on my Alliance one. Perhaps then, if you still need a healer, I will see if you need me.
sounds good my btag in in my 1st post we are stilll 3 ppl short. our R1 healer doesnt look like he wants to play atm that could change, but if not we def need one or 2, im leveling (well 110, but gearing just to fill) but atm we need a rogue bad and maybe another healer so hit me up. prob not this wkend cuz of xmas but the next is when we will start.

Users who are viewing this thread