LFM Mythic Ny'alotha (Alliance/US)

What day/time works best for those interested?

• Saturday (6 am pst)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday (6 pm pst)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Sunday (6pm pst)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Sunday (6am pst)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raiding old content takes too much skill and coordination, just wait for 60s to do mog runs

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Fungalfury

Veteran
Is there any interest in farming the 130s/140s from (M) Nya? If so, what day would work best for everyone?

Best of luck with this! Been lookin for a horde group.
So far I think the consensus is that mythic Nya is too scaled now after squish, so even being 60 doesn't give much of an advantage. Highest I've seen a group go before fallin apart is 3rd boss, both geared 50's and 60's. The Phoenix Community that usually sells mythic raid/dungeon carries is not even offering a run for sale until next raid release when iLvls bump up

Best of luck with this! Been lookin for a horde group.
So far I think the consensus is that mythic Nya is too scaled now after squish, so even being 60 doesn't give much of an advantage. Highest I've seen a group go before fallin apart is 3rd boss, both geared 50's and 60's. The Phoenix Community that usually sells mythic raid/dungeon carries is not even offering a run for sale until next raid release when iLvls bump up

Thanks, I appreciate the honesty. Still going to try to get a group together every Saturday with expectations kept very low for actually forming a raid, I would really just like to kill the 1st boss and maybe some trash for BoEs (which can be very lucrative) even completing that 1x a week would give myself and others a chance at an ilvl upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread