LFM Elitist Horde Premade Group

Trialkiller

Grandfathered
Pug Lord is sick and tired of all these F2Peasant's and Jaja's dragging down games with their idiocy and illiteracy. Whatever rumor's you might have heard about Pug Lord, forget them and come find out for yourselves what's really good. Don't come @ me bro if you suck. Don't come @ me bro if you're ungeared. Don't come @ me bro if you're not ready to play hard and squash out all the trash in the bracket. Strictly real muthafuckin' G's looking to win games and make FotM scum uninstall.

NO FotM. If you want to play or play with brew and feral go eat shit and die, you're a loser.

Send me a message on TI with your btag or leave it in a reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

Pug Lord is evolving

4SqgYhW.gif

kid you failed to recruit in your 2 shitty guilds you made in the past that Best in Class garbage guild http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f98/best-class-darkspear-65992/ and your shitty http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f105/bracket-bosses-darkspear-alliance-66219/ Bracket Bosses

Look at my fulfilled guild, filled with pure skilled players. People who crossed and faction changed just to be with us.
Look at our thread pages, with likes and positive comments
perhaps instead of insulting us, you should try and learn from us

Idk if you have noticed yet but, not even the fotm trash like you lol I've seen you get 1v1ed by f2p pro players foh with your trashness you failed at 2 guild is this number 3? Just stop playing wow and just stop hating on everyone else.

Btw I think it's a disgrace when people call you gucciglad, thotfc, and duopallys cousin bc your no where near them, people actually hate them for gy camping and shit but no one likes you bc all you do is talk trash and have nothing to back it up so pls gtfo b4 I make you cry

all deez peasants talking big but half them still got exposed for flyhacking. keep rolling f2p rdruids to flyhack games boiz RRBC dat r1 flyhack squad

what does it say about the guild if the gm and co gm flyhack f2p? nothing good

da lord trialkiller still bump more than a better win loss ratio on all these kids

all deez peasants talking big but half them still got exposed for flyhacking. keep rolling f2p rdruids to flyhack games boiz RRBC dat r1 flyhack squad

what does it say about the guild if the gm and co gm flyhack f2p? nothing good

da lord trialkiller still bump more than a better win loss ratio on all these kids

Kek only Juan getting exposed is your failed guilds bby and yea RRBC is r1 at rekin noobs but still not gy farming,

You know I can flip 10 patties at 1 time and no one else can do it so I'm the best at patty flipping btw get a guild together and I'll challenge you to a 10v10 no fotm no spriests

Kek only Juan getting exposed is your failed guilds bby and yea RRBC is r1 at rekin noobs but still not gy farming,

You know I can flip 10 patties at 1 time and no one else can do it so I'm the best at patty flipping btw get a guild together and I'll challenge you to a 10v10 no fotm no spriests

this isnt a guild recruitment thread tho son. can u not read? guess ur not that far through the fourth grade yet

keep flipping patties gotta flex that minimum wage... you truly are a peasant

Users who are viewing this thread