LFG 19 Rogue [A] (US) - Uther

Uneque

Legend
Introduction:

Hello - My name is Uneque and I am an aspiring LVL 19 Rogue. I have always enjoyed lower level BG's and at one point or another spent the time to build out a character or two. It seems I always come back to a Rogue. Let's face it, you should play what you have the most synergy and fun with. I am well versed in PVE Raiding, but recently turned my attention back to BG's.

What I offer:

I am a responsible adult who actively researches the classes and spec's I play. I am able to follow directions and also provide useful real-time feedback during a BG. Probably one of the best things I bring is from my PVE background. It's all about team work. You can't down progressive content without everyone knowing their job and executing that job to the best of their capability. When things start to go wrong I am quick to redirect traffic or respond to a change in the game plan.

What I am looking for in a guild:

I come from a pretty well respected casual raiding guild on Uther. There a few things that are very important to me.

1. I am on the east coast. I am looking for a guild that is primarily based in central and eastern time zones as this will better match my play times.

2. Organization. Being part of a well managed well run guild makes the playing experience that much better.

3. No Trolling. A little trash talking, poking fun inside the guild is all well and good. Taking that trash to the trade channel makes me and everyone else in the guild look bad.

4. For everything else I can't think of I like to leave this line wide open.

Users who are viewing this thread