LF someone to make Twitch Panels/etc

Mutando

Legend
Hey everyone!

I want to get into streaming a bit more seriously now that i have more time on my hands with my new work schedule. I want to set up some clean panels on my channel, a plate for my camera, working links, etc. Basically need someone to help me make my channel professional. I have no idea how to do 99% of this :D Can pay you $20, I know that's not much, but hoping someone can help me out!

~ Mutando

To be honest you should just google twitch panel packs. there are loads and loads out there free for choosing.
Changing a color or text in photoshop will take you 5 min.
Prob your best bet in time saving.

Else its too much back and forward info to find out exactly what you are after.

Could help you out with offline banner but even that depends on your likes/overall style you end up having plus actual character you'd play.

Or maybe am just complicated person idk.

To be honest you should just google twitch panel packs. there are loads and loads out there free for choosing.
Changing a color or text in photoshop will take you 5 min.
Prob your best bet in time saving.

Else its too much back and forward info to find out exactly what you are after.

Could help you out with offline banner but even that depends on your likes/overall style you end up having plus actual character you'd play.

Or maybe am just complicated person idk.
Hey thanks for the response! I'm def not too picky, and I also highly doubt I'd be able to even do a simple photoshop job haha! And yea I also want an offline banner too. Maybe we can chat?

~ Tando

Hey thanks for the response! I'm def not too picky, and I also highly doubt I'd be able to even do a simple photoshop job haha! And yea I also want an offline banner too. Maybe we can chat?

~ Tando
There was a guy few month back offering somethings
http://xpoff.com/threads/graphics.66329/
Dunno if he still around.

If you want to, send me pm with character/characters you wish to have on your pic + info or other things you wish to have there and i see what i can come up with. As a disclaimer, i wont promise you any time limits.

Users who are viewing this thread