EU LF someone to bug enchant shoulders/legs

Is this bug ok vets?

Maybe we should make a list of bugs we like and dislike... I have a couple of working lag macros if we can get em on the list ;)

Is this bug ok vets?

Maybe we should make a list of bugs we like and dislike... I have a couple of working lag macros if we can get em on the list ;)
what I find more interesting is that xpoff admins are worried about advertising services for real dollars but not services that rely on latency exploiting. Both violate ToS but only one is frowned upon here.

Hardly vets bug mate

Man I'm not being a dick... It just proving point. It hilarious how people (not you) can agree with one bug, but not the other.

@Vianco @Chainz both sell it I'm told. Hope than can help <3

Hardly vets bug mate

Boe or from dungeon?

Remember to be on same bg or server. I've never managed to succeed if other bg.
[doublepost=1554664056,1554664010][/doublepost]Seem to be Ms lagg if then.

Is the hate towards a bug/exploit because people didn't get the chance themself, or because they can't do them themselves? And twinking is about maximizing yourself.

This is like northengi and 180ilvl, however 180ilvl was the only one thing people really hated.

I believe the tradebug has been around forever and blizz haven't fixed it because there aren't enough people reporting it.

Is the hate towards a bug/exploit because people didn't get the chance themself, or because they can't do them themselves? And twinking is about maximizing yourself.
There's a difference between maximizing your toon within the confines of the game and gaining an advantage outside the design of the game. The trade window exploit relies on latency. It's quite a bit different than using powerful enchants on a low level toon.

It's like people who cut courses at marathons. Sure they crossed the finish line faster, but they had to break the design to do it. You can try to argue that "the point is getting across the line faster" but we all know what theyre doing is cheating.

Man I'm not being a dick... It just proving point. It hilarious how people (not you) can agree with one bug, but not the other.

The enchants are meant to be used at our level (they scale down, work fine on heirlooms). You're putting them on gear that's meant for our level. They can't be used together because the enchant scaling system was half-assed and has a bunch of arbitrary restrictions from years of evolving design decisions. Anyone can use any weapon enchant they want except hunters. Agi/str specs can use their leg enchants on BoEs, but int specs can't. If you want stam on your gloves, use a BoE (and I hope strength isn't your main stat).

I don't think people should advertise or do it publicly, but the glitch itself isn't that big of a deal. The power gain is negligible, more than anything it's just a small extra bit of gear customization. There's a reason people were more vocally against it when tazik's were involved - it actually mattered then.

There's a difference between maximizing your toon within the confines of the game and gaining an advantage outside the design of the game. The trade window exploit relies on latency. It's quite a bit different than using powerful enchants on a low level toon.

It's like people who cut courses at marathons. Sure they crossed the finish line faster, but they had to break the design to do it. You can try to argue that "the point is getting across the line faster" but we all know what theyre doing is cheating.

I see ur point.

Imo, I dont see the difference between getting the enchants on bop via trade and loom gear, other than its a bug, its basically the same item with a 1+ stami difference or something? Nothing gamechanging.

In conclusion, I don't mind its there and I wouldn't mind if they fixed it.

Last edited:
Blizzard would never care about this. Some ppl had mop lw and u could ench ur legs and remove profs and enchantment still working.

They removed my dragons eye gems in cata even tho I obtained em legal, they made a mistake that made some ppl to overcome these tokens to grab gems.

Alot of ppl reported me but what happened that day was a gm playing a Warr in hllfire that I corpseganked as blood.

And after 2-3 times he logged me out and as soon as I reconnected gems were gone and replaced with &30 Stam gems.

Got em back after going bananas on forums
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/2064229359
[doublepost=1554703209,1554702883][/doublepost]Sadly all gems are downscaled :( I wish dragons eye gems were some stats higher than the regular epic gems

The enchants are meant to be used at our level (they scale down, work fine on heirlooms). You're putting them on gear that's meant for our level. They can't be used together because the enchant scaling system was half-assed and has a bunch of arbitrary restrictions from years of evolving design decisions. Anyone can use any weapon enchant they want except hunters. Agi/str specs can use their leg enchants on BoEs, but int specs can't. If you want stam on your gloves, use a BoE (and I hope strength isn't your main stat).

I don't think people should advertise or do it publicly, but the glitch itself isn't that big of a deal. The power gain is negligible, more than anything it's just a small extra bit of gear customization. There's a reason people were more vocally against it when tazik's were involved - it actually mattered then.

It's still a bug. It's actually the same bug that's used to get into XPon bgs.

That's my point, not the out come. Stealing a million dollars or stealing a dollar is the same crime.

Just an FYI, I don't use either... I'm a saint

Users who are viewing this thread