EU+US LF opinions on top Class/specs for 101

Featherfoot

Legend
Been thinking about investing in a 101 twink but don't really know whats what at 101.

Figured if i were to spend that much gold on a single toon i should get some input on whats good and worth while, i'd hate to spend a ton of gold to find out after the fact i picked a weak class. Not looking to face roll with a FOTM but want to get enjoyment out of the class im investing in.

Any input is much appreciated!

Well if you don't wanna spend 100's of thousands of gold buying leech gear go vengence demon hunter.. Mines not even geared in purples and I can pull whole dungeons no problem. If you don't mind spending gold I'd say go boomkin.

• What Classes/Specs do you enjoy to Play?
  • What are you planning to do with said 101 Twink?
  • Is this Twink meant for PvE or PvP activities, or both?
  • Are you on a Realm where the AH has 100+ listings at any given time for reasonable prices, or are you will to put in the time/effort/patience to get the BoE's on other Realms then transfer a Level 10 back to your Twink's Realm?
Lots of questions to be answered to determine what would be best for you.

@QueenEtna That's all Tank Classes at 101, not just DH. Sadly their DPS is meh so it takes a while to kill anything.

I'm prepared and willing to spend gold. TBH i have a thing for rogues and am already thinking about doing a 101 rogue but once again just didnt want to spend a ton of gold if they arnt viable at 101, just wanted to see what the thoughts were out there from people who are already playing around with 101s

DH would be nice for the simple fact im not that big on leveling toons, probably why ive always stayed in the lower level brackets =p
that aside im open to trying anything whether i have to level it or not ^.^

Thanks for your thoughts :)

I suppose it would be used for duels and/or world PvP more often than not. I enjoy BGs and Skirms on my 19s/29s but always thought of making a 101 for dueling 110s. The price of gear and where it comes from is not an issue, im willing to obtian gear through tokens and transfers

I suppose it would be used for duels and/or world PvP more often than not. I enjoy BGs and Skirms on my 19s/29s but always thought of making a 101 for dueling 110s. The price of gear and where it comes from is not an issue, im willing to obtian gear through tokens and transfers
Rogue would be a great option then.

Rogues, Hunters, Shamans.. they all guwd.

Yeah Rogues seem to be amazing. Haven't really seen them in PvE at 101 but in a duel a level 101 Rogue hit me for 1.8 million with Envenom. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread