LF Max AP/Agility Hunter(24)

Vanessá

Legend
So, i'm looking for max Ap/Agility hunter chardev, since i'm making one, faction change include bla bla

5.4 enchants dont work on chardev so i'll just write here

Head: mail/leather loom (crit vs haste)
Neck: honor neck
shoulder: mail loom with greater inscription of vengeance
cloak: parachute cloak with +9 agi (unless you can find unbound para cloak which already has +12 agi on it)
chest: mail loom chest with +4 stats (scales down to +3 but still bis agi. Another option is heavy borean armor kit which is +14 stam, not max agi but good trade of 3agi 3stam for 14stam)
bracer: emissary cuffs of agility (from gnomer rare spawn) enchant with +7agi or +19ap
gloves: ashen gloves with +15 agi
belt: belt of the raptor
legs: mail loom with scorched leg armor (+41ap, +17crit)
feet: standard issue prisoner boots with +9 agi (dexterity)
ring1: Charged gear of agility
ring2: Charged gear of agility
trinket1: loom pvp trink
trinket2: arena grand master
bow: loom bow with gnomish x-ray scope (300ap proc + 35% from aspect of the hawk = 405 ap proc) or flintlockes woodchucker (need lvl 80 hunt to get this on loom i think, 112 agi [=302ap after aspect, ~10% crit proc]. Glass shooter for gnomer is bis if you can do the dungeon bug with a high level to apply scope to your bow, don't know how this works personally

proff 1: alchemy for enhanced agility potions
proff 2: engineering for parachute cloak

Herbalism is also a very good profession if you don't mind missing a few agility for getting +94 haste cooldown every 2min. Provides shitloads of more burst for 20sec, especially if you use it along the pet ability rabid. Would take over engineering if you dont have gf'd engi cloak chant.

Probs forgot or missed something but plz correct if you find something to correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wasn't expecting much of an adult response.

Oh well, sorry.
I just want to explore, since i heard so much about hunters being OP in the bracket, thought i'd test it and see.

flintlocke's woodchucker (max agility proc), Grandfathered parachute cloak +12 agility on cloak, Sexy Grandfathered agility Boa helm. If don't have those 3 items never be best in slot. jk ur a hunter do you really need best in this bracket?

Users who are viewing this thread