LF level 44-45 for BC legacy runs - US/Alliance

updated 3/8: i got the boots! Thank you rr1313 for the assistance

Currently buliding a speed/movement set on my 60 (hit a wall at about 183%, 233% while Chrono shifting). I'm trying to find a 44 or 45 to run Arcatraz with for the 2 socket cloth boots. These would be ilvl 50 and can take vanilla enchant +10%, also the +5% & +3% BFA gems. I've had a LFG group open for months with no interest other than questions about my sanity.
These are the boots I have on my warrior - from a quest, but boss drops would be the same:
6Nn5RvQ.jpg

I will give you runs for whatever gear you need, Have geared 10's, 20's, 25, 27s etc that solo dungeons no problem or if you need legacy runs we can do that too. If you want the same boots in return, I have a 44 ready to roll.
US/Ally

Last edited:
That's awesome I never thought of getting a lvl 50 boots from a dungeon for the speed gems. This will definetely increase my speed by a bit. Currently sitting at around 225% in cat.

Oh wow thank you for linking your profile, I thought the new profession crafts were shadowlands zones only but it looks like it's a passive speed? That should give me a huge boost.. well after DR maybe 2% haha

The mount speed is SL only but the movement speed is for all content. I was thinking to farm nyalotha for ilvl140s but that's on hold for now. Groups won't take me for some reason :(

Users who are viewing this thread